Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #31
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
Let him predict, it's been good luck for us
True.
ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #32
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Showtime and Jorn in a few weeks:

glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #33
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

Hey getting past the 1st round is good in itself
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #34
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

I dont think we stand a chance, everytime we play lakers we lose by double digits this year..
the only time we lost by close amount of points (4 i think)..was when AI dropped 51.

sad and disappointed
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #35
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

And that was you when? About 2 weeks ago? Or did you just cry mid season since it's been obvious that Portland wasn't going anywhere.

I'm glad you get joy from this photo. Since you OBVIOUSLY cant get any from your team.

Whatever you need to get through the day.

Go LAKERS!!!!!
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #36
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor - Laker
Hey getting past the 1st round is good in itself

Or for his team just GETTING TO THE PLAYOFFS would be good.

He needs to get joy from something, let him have his fun. I actually feel sorry for him.

I can remember the disappointment of the Lakers not even making it to the post season.

I'm just happy that the Lakers organization (unlike Portland) never just got accustomed to it, and have ALWAYS did something about it.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Hardest game to win is the elimination game. I initially predcited that Lakers would take the first 3 and drop this one but finish if off at staples..but with how the series has been so far, I expect series to be over tonight. Denver cant hang with LA, anytime they make any kind of run, the Lakers find someway to put an end to it and take control of the game.

hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #38
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I havent felt a sweep being on the cards for a lakers series since that series we absolutely killed san antonio at home after winning a close game to in the alamadome the repeat year. Bring out the brooms tonight, its time to move on. Think we get it done tonight if not then 5 is the max this series goes.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #39
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be watching the boxscore, not the live game. Denver doesn't deserve for me to watch them play this game. I hope the Pepsi Center isn't sold out tonight, they don't deserve that, either.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:53 PM   #40
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

And your team now....the present and actual fact.

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #41
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
I only hope that Norm Nixon is not correct in his thinking that if the Nuggets get down and it looks like they are gonna lose that they will try to intentionally hurt one of our players.

I wouldn't think AI or Melo would do anything like that. However I would not put it past Martin or Smith.

That's why I don't think Kobe or Gasol should play at all the last quarter or 2 if we have the lead. Pau is fairly soft and he can get hurt easily. Kobe isn't soft but he has the likeliest chance of getting hit by one of the Thuggets. I was really nervous when Kobe/Pau both came into the game in the 4th quarter last game when we had the blowout win in the bag. I hope Phil Jackson takes that into consideration when setting the lineups after each timeout. As soon as the crowd and Thuggets start to get wilder, TAKE OUT your stars. Better to be safe than sorry(Especially if we got the win in the bag).
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #42
brandonman
High School JV MVP

brandonman has decent reputation

Come on Nuggets, you need to at least win 1. Worse bust than my Rockets
brandonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #43
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

lakers r gonna sweep the nuggets
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #44
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Lets bring out the brooms baby!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #45
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

shame that I can't watch the game tonight.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: