Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #466
Voulnet
Decent playground baller

Voulnet has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

Sorry, but the Lakers will destroy the Jazz.
Lakers in 5, or in 6 at worst. The matchups are very interesting.
That's not to say the Jazz aren't good, because they are a great, discplined team, unlike the Nuggets. Despite all their talented players, they will get steamrolled.
Voulnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #467
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

I predict L.A in 6 games vs the Jazz.

but only if they continue to play team ball and stay focused. And if Bynum somehow returns in form I'd have them in the NBA Finals over the Spurs
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #468
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Lakers are gunna have to brin their A game for every quater next round. I think they can win but for sure this isn't gunna be a sweep. I will be happy if they can win it in 6.

GO LAKES!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #469
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
^^Jazz aren't gonna get steamrolled.

Your predicting is garbage, you should be the last person saying anything.
ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #470
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTime LA
Your predicting is garbage, you should be the last person saying anything.

False sense of security=more crying when you're ousted in the West Finals! It's gonna be good!
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #471
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
False sense of security=more crying when you're ousted in the West Finals! It's gonna be good!

Why are you talking, your word doesn't even count. You're 0-4 on your predictions so far in the playoffs regarding the Lakers, and your team isn't even in the playoffs. Yet you're talking about false sense of security?

Are you kidding me, it's like the word stupid is printed on your forehead.
We're laughing at you not with you.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #472
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

Quote:

Laughing at Morons.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #473
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm sure you still use a tissue box a day crying over your blazers not even making the playoffs. It's okay, maybe you guys will luck out and get the number 1 pick... or not.

I'm glad you have nothing better to do than root against a team you hate sense your lousy team couldn't make the cut Keep on predicting all the lakers losses you want

If you ever make an unbiased post or prediction, i'll be shocked.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #474
shrempf_on_rice
I'm so pretty

shrempf_on_rice has an OK reputation so far

Blazer fans. They hate everybody. They remind me of Bills fans, they have reason to hate a lot of people.
shrempf_on_rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #475
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

glide, why are predicting the Lakers to win? It goes against every prediction you ever made. Frankly, I'm disappointed. In fact, when you predict against the Lakers, they win. So go back to dissing my boys.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:21 AM   #476
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice
Blazer fans. They hate everybody. They remind me of Bills fans, they have reason to hate a lot of people.

Not true. One of my best friends is a die-hard Blazer fan and while he loves his team (and has high hopes for next year) he's not a hater. He's even come-around on Kobe over the last couple years.

Not sure why anyone hates any other team. Root for your team and hope they win that's all. Except of course when they flop on every play (a la Spurs). But still I don't hate them, they may occasionally play like b*tches; they are still damn good though.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #477
KINGD
Banned

KINGD has an OK reputation so far

Told ya the Lakers would sweep.
Kobe.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #478
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
If you ever make an unbiased post or prediction, i'll be shocked.

Here you go. Right now the Lakers are clicking on all cylinders. I wish the Nuggets had played even a little defense. The Lakers are good, but the Nuggets made them look invincible. I was disappointed in the Nuggets. Thought they were better.

On to the Jazz. Eventhought the Lakers would be favored against the Jazz, I still think the Jazz can win at least 2. If the Jazz play great they could beat the Lakers in a 7 game series......but they have to play great.

On to the Spurs....supposing they beat the Hornets. I feel that the Spurs have played the best basketball of these playoffs. They took the Suns' barrage and came through looking like a well oiled playoff winning machine. This is the team I see beating the Lakers. Superstar, experience, chemistry, coaching, wily veterans, and championship pedigree......all of those things will stop the Lakers. The Spurs just have what it takes to win in pressure playoff situations.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #479
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

Quote:
Here you go. Right now the Lakers are clicking on all cylinders. I wish the Nuggets had played even a little defense. The Lakers are good, but the Nuggets made them look invincible. I was disappointed in the Nuggets. Thought they were better.

On to the Jazz. Eventhought the Lakers would be favored against the Jazz, I still think the Jazz can win at least 2. If the Jazz play great they could beat the Lakers in a 7 game series......but they have to play great.

On to the Spurs....supposing they beat the Hornets. I feel that the Spurs have played the best basketball of these playoffs. They took the Suns' barrage and came through looking like a well oiled playoff winning machine. This is the team I see beating the Lakers. Superstar, experience, chemistry, coaching, wily veterans, and championship pedigree......all of those things will stop the Lakers. The Spurs just have what it takes to win in pressure playoff situations.

Thank you, now you don't sound like an idiot as in the other predictions. Don't talk right out of your ass and you'll get much more respect here.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #480
HANNIBAL SMITH
Decent playground baller

HANNIBAL SMITH has an OK reputation so far

@ People downplaying what the lakers did to Denver, they would of at least won a game or two had they played any other team in the west in the playoffs.Lakers just had Denver's number, they did in the regular season and they did in the playoffs. I remember before the series started people saying that "Denver wouldn't be a cakewalk" and "iverson has too much heart to let his team get dominated", now after the lakers destroyed them it's " denver is the worst team in the playoffs" talk.

People saying that it wouldn't be a cake walk if the Lakers played the Jazz. I think Utah would get a game at home against the lakers (they damn sure ain't beating LA @ staples)but thats about it. I'll be surprised if this series went past 5-6 games. Other than the Spurs, the Lakers are possibly the worst match up for Utah. They cant guard Kobe, Gasol or Odom and the Lakers actually have the versatility to defend them. the lakers aren't Golden state, so they're not gonna be slaughtering the Lakers on the Boards and in the paint.

Lakers scored at will against the jazz the same as they do against Denver, and this was before Gasol. The Jazz cant defend the lakers well enough to beat them in a seven game series, in my opinion.
HANNIBAL SMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: