Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #16
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: nba 2k8 HELP PLEASE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce2007
thanks im thinking of starting a new game with the utah jazz and build my team around deron williams i will keep ak47 boozer etc but i would like to get a young squad for the futire but also have a good squad for now even if that means i hit the first round playoffs and get elimanated then but 2-3 season later make the finals. what do you guys think???
ak has to go and then yeah go ahead
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #17
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

hotsauce2007 has an OK reputation so far

any advice on who i should get

im hoping within a few year to have at least 2 players who take part in all star game
hotsauce2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #18
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
any advice on who i should get

im hoping within a few year to have at least 2 players who take part in all star game
um... trade ak for a sg. maybe matt caroll and adam morrison plus a big cotract for cap purposes maybe boykins
Old 05-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #19
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

thanks
Old 05-17-2008, 03:32 AM   #20
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

ive traded AK and got myself 2 first round picks drew gooden and next years 2nd pick what do you think

i though it was pretty good considering AK was just doing really bad and i now have drew gooden who is averaging ...

25 PTS
8REBS
3BLKS

in pretty good form nobody can stop him when he is inside the key i set all the weekley training schedule to focus on drew gooden with rebounding close/mid range shooting.
and his strength has gone up by 15 which was really good considering i have just got him.

my next players i hope to bring in are young players who can be benched or starting 5

i hope to have something like this

PG:

Deron williams
Tj Ford

SG:

D-wade but that will be in a couple of years when i get a good replacement for him.

SF:

Jason Kapono- brilliant three point shooter him and D-will can play good together with Deron's speed and shooting allowing Kapono to tuck inside and dominate the 3 point range.

PF:

Nene- really strong would be decent also a good veteran in maybe 2 years.

Kvein Garnett- really strong but hes about 20 mill salary cap so it would take some dong to get him so for nene will have to do.

C:

Tyson Chandler- young really strong good in the key shiows a lot of potential suits the role of inside domination.

there is a few more people who i would like to have but they are not going to be here just yet because of prices a few of them are:

chris paul
lebron james (fantasy to get him but its all possible.)
ray allen
gilbert arenas (only if i cant get chris paul.)
Marcus Camby
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #21
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
ive traded AK and got myself 2 first round picks drew gooden and next years 2nd pick what do you think

i though it was pretty good considering AK was just doing really bad and i now have drew gooden who is averaging ...

25 PTS
8REBS
3BLKS

in pretty good form nobody can stop him when he is inside the key i set all the weekley training schedule to focus on drew gooden with rebounding close/mid range shooting.
and his strength has gone up by 15 which was really good considering i have just got him.

my next players i hope to bring in are young players who can be benched or starting 5

i hope to have something like this

PG:

Deron williams
Tj Ford

SG:

D-wade but that will be in a couple of years when i get a good replacement for him.

SF:

Jason Kapono- brilliant three point shooter him and D-will can play good together with Deron's speed and shooting allowing Kapono to tuck inside and dominate the 3 point range.

PF:

Nene- really strong would be decent also a good veteran in maybe 2 years.

Kvein Garnett- really strong but hes about 20 mill salary cap so it would take some dong to get him so for nene will have to do.

C:

Tyson Chandler- young really strong good in the key shiows a lot of potential suits the role of inside domination.

there is a few more people who i would like to have but they are not going to be here just yet because of prices a few of them are:

chris paul
lebron james (fantasy to get him but its all possible.)
ray allen
gilbert arenas (only if i cant get chris paul.)
Marcus Camby
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony.
Nice I like the picks! Hopefully for you the Bulls S***
Old 05-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #22
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ok so ive just started a fantasy league with the hawks my current 5 looks like this oh by the way im in my second season.

PG: Tj Ford (average 14 points a game)
SG: Lebron James (1st pick 1st round averaging 21 points a game.
SF: Morris Peterson (average 13 points a game)
PF: Antwan Jamison (average 5 points a game)
C: Nenad Krstic (3 points a game)

BENCH

chris webber
dikembe mutombo
grant hill
Felix hearra (2nd round draft pick)
maurice ager
thabo sefolosha

i understand i will need to bring some more free players becuase of the mininum rule of 12 players but what do you think i need to change, bring players in, take players out. etc what do you guys think. its getting me really p****d off with my record being 3-10
move lebron to sf and mo pete so sg

other than that you need more scorers. off the bench you have to many old guys that can score. mutombu is in for defense so is thabo and webber. dont know who felix is and grant hill is the only option you have offensively off the bench.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:52 AM   #23
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

Felix averages 23 PTS 8 ASTS 3 STLS
Old 05-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #24
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Felix averages 23 PTS 8 ASTS 3 STLS
D$$$
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: