Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default "Funny" home made video by video game squad

So i've never played WoW (world of warcraft), I used to play this online multiplayer game called subspace/continuum and all the guys that played that jumped into World of Warcraft, one of the guys from my subspace days made this video with/for his squad/clan... apparently in warcraft you have to fish to gain power or experience or items or something (sorry WoW guys i have no idea what i'm talking about, just trying to preface what might otherwise be a confusing video) and apparently it's a big hassle and waste of time to worry about fishing for certain fish while you'd rather be fighting the dragons or whatever so this was their solution idea.... anyways, i was just so impressed with how well put together this was and a lot of it is funny... without further adieux:

"Fishin Kidz"
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: