Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-30-2008, 03:16 AM   #76
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1 Jazz @ Rockets game 5 Tue night

well played rockets. They played alot better ball than the Jazz did tonight and its good to see. I think its over for Houston next game when they enter the ESA. If utah dont win it there and then... we are out.
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #77
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Well played by the Rockets. Really gave us a good old fashioned beat-down.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #78
brandonman
High School JV MVP

brandonman has decent reputation

I give props to the Rockets after last nights game, I will admit the Jazz didnt come to play. No support from their bench and really the only 2 who looked like they even wanted it were D-Will and Boozer. It looked to me like the Rockets are finally realizing that this is the playoffs and you need to be more physical and stop crying about getting fouled. Which came as a total suprised to the Jazz. This has been a close ass series, and if you think about it, Just like Rick said, I made shot here and grabbed rebound there and this could easily be 3-2 houston right now.

But its 3-2 Jazz and rightfully so. The Lakers will see the best team(out of these 2) in round 2. This has been IMO the most competative series thus far in the west. I feel like its going to be very tough for the Rockets to pull out another W in game 6 in Utah, But its very possible. T-mac plays some of his best basketball there, we won 1 already and nearly won a second. So its not like Utah dominated us game 4. Im looking forward to a great one.

Good luck to both squads -
brandonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #79
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rockets are winnig the next two games
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #80
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Rockets are winnig the next two games

No.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:28 PM   #81
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
No.

C'mon quit hating, I know you're down cause all of the Dallas situation. But don't hate, appreciate.

And even if we loose we put up a battle, unlike Dallas.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #82
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
C'mon quit hating, I know you're down cause all of the Dallas situation. But don't hate, appreciate.

And even if we loose we put up a battle, unlike Dallas.

I agree, winning 2 games surprised me. And yes, I'm disappointed (about the Mavs).
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #83
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
I agree, winning 2 games surprised me. And yes, I'm disappointed (about the Mavs).

Winning two games not one.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: