Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #16
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman
 
InfiniteBaskets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,911
InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

I actually expect Caron and Jamison to come out and put out a huge effort. But it's gonna be up to Daniels and especially Arenas to put the ball in their hands. If Joe Johnson can break through the entire Celtics defensive almost every offensive position in the 4th quarter, I don't see why Caron or Jamison can't explode tonight.

I have a good feeling about the Wizards.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #17
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 566
SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Gil is not playing.

If this is true, how bad/good will his replacement be and overall how much of a loss is Gilbert Arenas to the Wizards?
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #18
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 540
BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

cleveland closing out the series tonight.....
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #19
Styl3zT
High school junior varsity star
 
Styl3zT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 427
Styl3zT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Game Time!
Styl3zT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #20
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 540
BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

lol @ stevenson with his antics already
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #21
Sicknote
National High School Star
 
Sicknote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 21 Shump St
Posts: 2,016
Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Wally Z with Cleveland's first two turnovers.. Go Wiz! I want this series to get even more interesting. I see Z throwing some pushes on the block,
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:12 PM   #22
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,375
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Excellent footwork from Zydrunas Ilgauskas.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #23
Whiteness
Banned
 
Whiteness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 918
Whiteness has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Uh... that ain't happening. Aside from them just not being as good as the Cavs, they have the whole 4% chance to take the series. Yeah, I'm going with the 96% win chance (statistically speaking). The Cavs will win this series regardless of this game. It's just going to happen
.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #24
Styl3zT
High school junior varsity star
 
Styl3zT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 427
Styl3zT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

LeBron has to look to score and set the tone
Styl3zT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #25
Wozza_wade
I hit open 5-footers
 
Wozza_wade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 243
Wozza_wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

sopcast link?
Wozza_wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #26
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter
 
Indian guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,481
Indian guy has decent reputation
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Cleveland has 3 unbelievably bad players - Ben Wallace, Varejao and Sczerbiak.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #27
Styl3zT
High school junior varsity star
 
Styl3zT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 427
Styl3zT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

omg songailas a b1tch
Styl3zT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #28
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 540
BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

lol @ these wizards....
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #29
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year
 
Black Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC
Posts: 6,933
Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

this game is gettin a little chippy...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #30
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,375
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Cavs vs. Wizards, Game 5 Wed, 6:00 pm ET (TNT)

Songaila is a P*ssy
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy