Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-18-2006, 09:46 PM   #76
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

shawnkempslovechild has decent reputationshawnkempslovechild has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
yea he will...who the hell are you? ******..
He is not going to scared of a bunch of nerds in the crush yelling at him. He will be excited to play ILLANOY.I am a guy who wrote 3 words and gets you acting like your a tough guy, but heres a little secret, your not.
shawnkempslovechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:47 PM   #77
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

shawnkempslovechild has decent reputationshawnkempslovechild has decent reputation

I almost forgot, your coach cant recruit.

Last edited by shawnkempslovechild : 10-18-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:20 PM   #78
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Haters always hate the best.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:46 PM   #79
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Haters always hate the best.
If I am correct is it still hating???
Old 10-18-2006, 11:39 PM   #80
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnkempslovechild
If I am correct is it still hating???

No hater thinks he's wrong.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:42 AM   #81
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Quote:
No hater thinks he's wrong.
What did I say is wrong? I will gladly debate any of my points.
1. EG will not be scared going back to illinois, MAYBE a little anxious, not scared.

2.Webber cant recruit. 1 top 100 player after going to the championship game is a failure.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:45 AM   #82
ThaKing
Decent playground baller

ThaKing has an OK reputation so far

Don't waste your time Kemp. Illinoy fans are in denial about their coach being a complete doucheb@g, and their program steadily declining since Bill Self left. No one is scared to come to Illinoy and play, and Weber can't recruit. Anyone outside of that program can clearly see this.
ThaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #83
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
1. EG will not be scared going back to illinois, MAYBE a little anxious, not scared.

You have no idea how he feels about anything. He could be scared little cat or he could be tough as nails. You have no idea.

Quote:
2.Webber cant recruit. 1 top 100 player after going to the championship game is a failure.

There has only been one recruit class that has passed by. Eric's still hasn't even graduated yet so most of his class is not even at the half way point of their senior year of high school.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #84
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKing
Don't waste your time Kemp. Illinoy fans are in denial about their coach being a complete doucheb@g, and their program steadily declining since Bill Self left. No one is scared to come to Illinoy and play, and Weber can't recruit. Anyone outside of that program can clearly see this.

And Bill Self is the model of exellence at Kansas. Was it 2 or 3 FIRST ROUND exits in the tourny? I'm not sure becuase I was watching Illinois own everyone on their way to the finals.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #85
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Bill Self can't coach!

Bucknell Bill is in the house!

JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #86
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Quote:
You have no idea how he feels about anything. He could be scared little cat or he could be tough as nails. You have no idea.

There has only been one recruit class that has passed by. Eric's still hasn't even graduated yet so most of his class is not even at the half way point of their senior year of high school.
He did not have 1 the year after they won it and they will have 1 this year= 1 in 2 years. And please dont say they might get someonelse this year cause they wont. Look at all the recruiting services, no one is left for them.

How come its OK for illinois fans to assume that he will be scared but when I say he wont be I dont know what I am talking about.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:15 PM   #87
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Bill Self can't coach!

Bucknell Bill is in the house!

I am not a Kansas fan so that does not bother me, but the question is can Webber recruit????
Old 10-19-2006, 09:33 PM   #88
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

No doubt, biitch. Besides, he could play with 5 year olds and out coach Bucknell Bill, with 5 star recruits, all day long biiitch.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:11 PM   #89
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
No doubt, biitch. Besides, he could play with 5 year olds and out coach Bucknell Bill, with 5 star recruits, all day long biiitch.
How old are you? Do you come on a message board to not debate? I will ask very slowly C A N W E B B E R R E C R U I T?

And remember to go to class, you need all the education you can get.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:15 PM   #90
shawnkempslovechild
I airball my layups

Default What do all these players have in common

Dar Tucker

Evan Turner

Sherron Collins

Brandon Rush

John Scheyer

Julian Wright

Shaun Livingston
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: