Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-20-2006, 10:05 PM   #31
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
Hi college hoops fans my name is secondfiddle i'll be invading this forum for the next two weeks. Many of you guys don't know me because I never frequent this forum. This is my first post and I hope you love it and much as I enjoyed writing it.

What team do I think James White is going to by Second fiddle.
James White is a very good player, but he sucked at Florida so i'll say Orlando and Miami are out because they remember those bad ole days he had in gainsville(is that how you spell it) gains and ville. So that leaves 28 more teams. Utah likes their players white but not white's that are black, so that leaves 27 teams. bluh ................bluh.......................bluh... ...........bluh
and Larry Brown hates guys that......bluh........blug..............bluh...... .....
That leave San Antonio and New Orleans I think one of those two teams will draw SecondFiddle,,,oh I mean.......... what's his name again ......................... James White

^Post whore
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #32
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default kobe's understudy

i think the lakers should draft james white. just put him in the gym with kobe bryant and turn him into an awesome sixth man. if you put some technique to that raw athleticism, you are looking at a dangerous ball player.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:01 PM   #33
Unregistered

Default James White

www.draftexpress.com has him going to the lakers at 26
Old 06-28-2006, 06:41 AM   #34
KKittles30
#30 Forever 'Nova!

KKittles30 has decent reputation

I tell you this James "Flight" White is an amazing dunker and the only reason he lost the high school one was because David Lee had the "other" factor working for him. The college slam dunk competition is a joke because the best dunkers in college don't even compete it's everyone who can't make it to March Madness or anyone else who feels like showing up....and 4 reasons White won't win the NBA dunk contest in no particular order.

1 Nate Robinson- he's only 5'7" (not 5'9") and dunks harder then cats twice his size. although his gift victory last year he still had to make dunks most people can't.

2 Andre' Igoudala- got punked last year and will dominate in '07 taking home the title with a back to back to back 50 performance!

3 Guillermo "Superman" Diaz jumps twice as high as James White and does some of the most amazing things a i've ever seen a 6'2" guy do

4 Shannon Brown - More explosive then White seems to have that Vinsanity twitch muscle fiber in his calves looks like he springs the way he leaps!
KKittles30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:10 AM   #35
Tsuj10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Tsuj10 has an OK reputation so far

Looks like James White is this year's Ronnie Price in terms of undeserved ISH forum attention.
Tsuj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #36
317Blu&Gold
Can barely lace up my sneakers

317Blu&Gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
James White lost in the McDonald's All-American and college slam dunk contests, but he is a lock to win the NBA slam dunk contest?

You know most of the best dunkers dont enter the NBA dunk contest anymore (see LeBron) so he should be a lock to win. Rodney Carney might enter too and he's a nice dunker too.
317Blu&Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:34 AM   #37
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

James White to the Raps at 35 if he's still around.
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #38
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

James White to the Suns at 27.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:03 PM   #39
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller

LakerFan1086 has not been impressing people

The Lakers worked him out twice already and apparently both Phil Jackson and Mitch Kupchak were very impressed with him and apparently if he's around when they pick they'll take him because of the probable departure of Devean George.
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #40
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

They want White at 3?
Old 06-28-2006, 05:15 PM   #41
LakerFan1086

They just need a wing player that can play the 2 or the 3. If this guy develops a more consistent jumpshot combined with his athletism. We could be looking at a Richard Jefferson type players in a few years.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:18 PM   #42
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

What about a point guard? Don't they need someone on that roster who can play the point?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:38 AM   #43
Unregistered

Keep an eye on Joe Crawford from UK. He was overshadowed by Rondo and Morris, but is a freakish athlete with a beautiful jumpshot...if he develops any kind of confience which was the main thing he lacked, he will be dangerous
Old 06-29-2006, 02:18 AM   #44
LakerFan1086

Well they got a point guard anyways. But they're looking to get Marcus Banks in free agency and he's pretty much locked to go to the lakers.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: