Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-26-2006, 12:01 AM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Skywalker is just an all around god. He posts here all day (2300+ posts), and when he isn't he is making pictures in Paint to try and make fun of the Knicks. oldknicksfan is right. He just trys to take the joy out of everything. Don't bother with that legend. He is probably 16, athletic, solid, popular, decent looking, and f'ing my girl right now.

why thank you, its nice to see I'm getting some love on this NYK forum for talking sense into all the dumbas$es.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:26 AM   #17
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
why thank you, its nice to see I'm getting some love on this NYK forum for talking sense into all the dumbas$es.

Congratulations on being a little creative even if you are living out your fantasies by using misquotes.

See you in class next month. BTW: I'm one of your teachers. But don't ask "which one?" LOL
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:54 AM   #18
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Ok, I am a pretty even guy when it comes to basketball but when you dedicate a thread to someone you hate, that goes a little far. As someone said before, this thread is Closed
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:21 AM   #19
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Ok, I am a pretty even guy when it comes to basketball but when you dedicate a thread to someone you hate, that goes a little far. As someone said before, this thread is Closed

Too bad they do not have the power to close it! LOL
Old 08-26-2006, 02:06 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I started the thread. I want to close the thread! This thread is closed. Every thing that has been said, has been said. CLOSED!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:38 AM   #21
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I started the thread. I want to close the thread! This thread is closed. Every thing that has been said, has been said. CLOSED!!!

OK!

It is closed!

I guess its not because I replied. Ha ha.

Once you open the box (start a thread), sometimes you cannot close it again Just ask Pandora!

Last edited by oldknickfan : 08-28-2006 at 03:40 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: