Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-17-2006, 09:35 PM   #1
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far
Default Dont get it twisted

the bulls didnt want to get rid of eddy curry. yea be happy with tyrus thomas because he is a good player but yall are not gettin greg oden or kevin durant or somethin. the knicks WILL be in the playoffs next season. and i think eddy curry will live up to his potential and yall are goin to wish he was in chicago. if yall think management wanted to get rid of curry yall are wrong. they offered the same contract ny gave him. but its ok yall will get like a draft pick from around 19-24 aiight.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:02 PM   #2
thabelosha
Can barely lace up my sneakers

thabelosha has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
the bulls didnt want to get rid of eddy curry. yea be happy with tyrus thomas because he is a good player but yall are not gettin greg oden or kevin durant or somethin. the knicks WILL be in the playoffs next season. and i think eddy curry will live up to his potential and yall are goin to wish he was in chicago. if yall think management wanted to get rid of curry yall are wrong. they offered the same contract ny gave him. but its ok yall will get like a draft pick from around 19-24 aiight.

Actually they did. Curry had a heart condition and still is. THe reason we traded him was becuz he was a liabilty with his heart. I dont believe it was a matter of him wantin to leave, and i dont believe that NY offered him ac ontract becuase i didnt htink he was a free agent yet. but i could always be wrong
thabelosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #3
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I think the Bulls should have stuck with Aldridge he's crazy on the boards.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM   #4
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Internet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
if yall think management wanted to get rid of curry yall are wrong. they offered the same contract ny gave him. but its ok yall will get like a draft pick from around 19-24 aiight.

Thats just wrong. They didnt offer him the same contract NY did. They knew he wasnt worth that money, and with his heart problems they decided not to risk it. Only NY were stupid enough to throw such big money at him when nobody else wanted him. Jason Kidd rebounds more than this guy and Dwyane Wade blocks more than him..... enough said.

You Knick heads are all the same, there is no chance of you making the playoffs, your an embarrasment to the league. Thanks in advance for your top 5 pick next draft
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:42 PM   #5
brooklynchild155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet
Thats just wrong. They didnt offer him the same contract NY did. They knew he wasnt worth that money, and with his heart problems they decided not to risk it. Only NY were stupid enough to throw such big money at him when nobody else wanted him. Jason Kidd rebounds more than this guy and Dwyane Wade blocks more than him..... enough said.

You Knick heads are all the same, there is no chance of you making the playoffs, your an embarrasment to the league. Thanks in advance for your top 5 pick next draft

they did offer him the same contract u dickhe*d. his contract was a 6 year 60million the bulls offered him the same contract. they didnt want to get rid of him. the only reason y they traded him was because he wouldnt take a dna test or somethin like that im not for sure what kind of test it was. get your facts strait.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #6
Internet

My facts are straight... He was only offered the qualifying offer unless he took a DNA test and was cleared. There was no 60 Million contract from the bulls my friend.
And we are glad he isnt in Chicago... that guy just cant play.
Are there any Bulls fans that wish we still had that oaf and his $60 Million contract???

Your a typical Knick fan, your team is ridiculous, I dont want to start an arguement but you have the worst roster in the league by far. So why do you think you will make the playoffs? sorry im just interested to know where your confidence is coming from...

Last edited by Internet : 08-18-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:54 PM   #7
DwadeOverLebron

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Lol

dont get it twisted?!? LOL you"Re RIGHT we didn't want eddy to leave, so what? i'm glad he didn't take that DNA test. im glad isiah thomas is better playing than managing basketball. and im glad isiah is a GM for the knicks cuz NY sports can throat a

heres to the wind in chicago that everybody blows

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:53 AM   #8
brooklynchild155

Quote:
My facts are straight... He was only offered the qualifying offer unless he took a DNA test and was cleared. There was no 60 Million contract from the bulls my friend.
And we are glad he isnt in Chicago... that guy just cant play.
Are there any Bulls fans that wish we still had that oaf and his $60 Million contract???

Your a typical Knick fan, your team is ridiculous, I dont want to start an arguement but you have the worst roster in the league by far. So why do you think you will make the playoffs? sorry im just interested to know where your confidence is coming from...

ok u dont know anything about ball. how can u say they got the worst roster. oviously u wasnt watchin the games. the reason y they had a bad season like that was because of larry brown. how can u win games if u have 42 different startin lineups. and play 12 men every game. u cant win like that. if they can gel together as a team they will go to the playoffs easily. the knicks got so many weapons. and isiah isnt goin to do what larry brown did. u watch u goin to feel like a clown when the knicks are in the playoffs. and yall no gettin a top pick in the draft.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:56 AM   #9
Internet

Im not worried, they have the worst roster by far. What is it now $138 Million for a non playoff team??? What a joke. The Knicks have some offensive talent, but they are all selfish and overpaid, and all of them would have to look the word defense up in the dictionary to know what it meant. I could write a book on whats wrong with the Knicks there are that many problems in that place.

You probably shouldnt be talking them up so much given that they just had what i think was the 2nd worst record in the league. Wait till they show something then talk them up ok?? But until then, pipe down.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #10
rickjames
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rickjames has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

The Knicks will still fall short of the playoffs. Your faith in Curry is admirable but c'mon...the guy is 6-11 and boards like he's 5-11, he provides no interior defense and vanishes in the fourth Q. And no, they didnt offer him $10 mil a year. He'll be a career 13 pts, 6 rebs, 0.3 ast, 0.1 blks player at BEST.
rickjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:49 PM   #11
vmdv12

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Ok..this guy is on something. Let's clear something up here. The Bulls DO miss Curry's interior scoring in the first quarter. THAT'S IT!! NOthing more. SOmetimes he can score at will. But dude, you don't know what you are talking about. You say NY sucked last year because of Larry Brown and that they need time to gel. They had 82 games to gel, didn't happen. Larry is gone so we'll see this year. YES the Bulls didn't want to trade a HEALTHY Curry. The problem is he wasn't healthy. The Bulls were not going to put him on the court in his condition and he wouldn't take the DNA test so he left them one option...ship him out! He was a RESTRICTED free agent, NOT Unrestricted. He wasn't going anywhere without the Bulls consent. I think you are the same dude that got mad when the Bulls got Wallace. I posted something on the NY board and you guys got mad!! LOL We got Wallace with that cap space created by trading Curry..THANKS AGAIN! AND we drafted Thomas with that pick..>THANKS AGAIN for the second time. Next year we WILL swap picks!!! Lastly, let me bring you back to planet Earth. No matter how good Curry COULD be...he'll never get there with Marbury and Crawford on his team. TWO shoot first guards that get over 30 minutes of playing time will get Curry no where. He can't pass or set picks, so he's limited to POST UP, halfcourt game. He's so good you guys are trying to get Webber!!! LOL Good luck NY!!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #12
brooklynchild155

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Ok..this guy is on something. Let's clear something up here. The Bulls DO miss Curry's interior scoring in the first quarter. THAT'S IT!! NOthing more. SOmetimes he can score at will. But dude, you don't know what you are talking about. You say NY sucked last year because of Larry Brown and that they need time to gel. They had 82 games to gel, didn't happen. Larry is gone so we'll see this year. YES the Bulls didn't want to trade a HEALTHY Curry. The problem is he wasn't healthy. The Bulls were not going to put him on the court in his condition and he wouldn't take the DNA test so he left them one option...ship him out! He was a RESTRICTED free agent, NOT Unrestricted. He wasn't going anywhere without the Bulls consent. I think you are the same dude that got mad when the Bulls got Wallace. I posted something on the NY board and you guys got mad!! LOL We got Wallace with that cap space created by trading Curry..THANKS AGAIN! AND we drafted Thomas with that pick..>THANKS AGAIN for the second time. Next year we WILL swap picks!!! Lastly, let me bring you back to planet Earth. No matter how good Curry COULD be...he'll never get there with Marbury and Crawford on his team. TWO shoot first guards that get over 30 minutes of playing time will get Curry no where. He can't pass or set picks, so he's limited to POST UP, halfcourt game. He's so good you guys are trying to get Webber!!! LOL Good luck NY!!!

ok let me clear somethin. thats to tell u that u dont know anything about ball. u have to remember that isiah basically changed up the whole team. if u count how many players isaih got from start to finish it was about 8,9 player. thats about 8,9 new players from the last year. how the hell u are suppose to gel together as a team. theres no way u can. then u had a coach who had 42 different lineups. answer this question how many startin lineups did the bulls had throughout the season. theres a reason y the bulls had a good season. they had good chemistry. if u dont have chemistry there is no way u goin to have a good season, in any sport. as far as curry goes the problem with him is that he need to be more dedicated. if curry plays up to his potential i would want him over tyrus thomas. and i think he will be more dedicated. and i dont give a fu*k personally if yall got ben wallace. watch yall see they will be n the playoffs. there is no way they will only win 23 games. and if we dont go to the playoffs yall not gettin a top draft pick.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #13
Internet

Quote:
as far as curry goes the problem with him is that he need to be more dedicated. if curry plays up to his potential i would want him over tyrus thomas. and i think he will be more dedicated.

Thats been the only problem with him his whole career. Players like that just dont become dedicated over night, they very rarely become dedicated. Scott Skiles couldnt convince him to be dedicated and work hard, and you think Isiah will be able too?? No way.
Of course if he played up to his potential you would want him over Thomas, If he were going to do that you would even want him over Elton Brand. But thats the problem with you Knicks, everything is about potential, all your players have potential, but all of them are selfish and stupid, and consequently your team sucks.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:32 AM   #14
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

benisjamin33 has an OK reputation so far

i am impressed, all i got to say to u knicks fans is that, enjoy the @$$ end of the league next yr because my blazers are going to win 38 games and in two yrs make the playoffs. See with you knick fans you guys are so unrealistic, make the playoffs?! when in the history of the league has the 2nd worst team make the playoffs the next yr?
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #15
brooklynchild155

Quote:
Thats been the only problem with him his whole career. Players like that just dont become dedicated over night, they very rarely become dedicated. Scott Skiles couldnt convince him to be dedicated and work hard, and you think Isiah will be able too?? No way.
Of course if he played up to his potential you would want him over Thomas, If he were going to do that you would even want him over Elton Brand. But thats the problem with you Knicks, everything is about potential, all your players have potential, but all of them are selfish and stupid, and consequently your team sucks.

thats not true. everybody on the team dont have potential. a lot of the guys on the knicks are proven players in the league. i said before and i will say it again. if they gel together watch out.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: