Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-21-2006, 08:07 PM   #16
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by benisjamin33
i am impressed, all i got to say to u knicks fans is that, enjoy the @$$ end of the league next yr because my blazers are going to win 38 games and in two yrs make the playoffs. See with you knick fans you guys are so unrealistic, make the playoffs?! when in the history of the league has the 2nd worst team make the playoffs the next yr?

wow your a clown. its not about being unrealistic. the difference between the knicks and the blazers is that the blazers have alot of young players who are unproven in the nba. the knicks got a bunch of players who are proven to be really good players in the league. they just have to come together as a team and build chemistry. if they do that they are goin to the playoffs. and a lot of teams had bad seasons then went to the playoffs the next year.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #17
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

okay to all u knicks fans....you guys gotta stop beefing with all the other teams..twolves..bulls..raptors...i just want to see how you guys back urselves up when you guys dont make the playoffs(not saying you wont..you might)..personallt i think you'll start blaming how you didnt get your pick..and how so-n-so isnt playing well...or this player got injuried early
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:36 PM   #18
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockShot
okay to all u knicks fans....you guys gotta stop beefing with all the other teams..twolves..bulls..raptors...i just want to see how you guys back urselves up when you guys dont make the playoffs(not saying you wont..you might)..personallt i think you'll start blaming how you didnt get your pick..and how so-n-so isnt playing well...or this player got injuried early

what's going to be ur excuse when kg leaves minny becasue they arent a playoff team?
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:22 PM   #19
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
what's going to be ur excuse when kg leaves minny becasue they arent a playoff team?
im not going to need an excuse i actually approve that garnett leaves if minni doesnt make the playoffs
Old 08-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #20
NBAknowitallNBA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NBAknowitallNBA has an OK reputation so far
Default Not just "bad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
wow your a clown. its not about being unrealistic. the difference between the knicks and the blazers is that the blazers have alot of young players who are unproven in the nba. the knicks got a bunch of players who are proven to be really good players in the league. they just have to come together as a team and build chemistry. if they do that they are goin to the playoffs. and a lot of teams had bad seasons then went to the playoffs the next year.

The Knicks are/were horrible - I know you have hope, but hope won't win games with virtually the same team - Jared Jeffries is not the spark that will ignite that team - The fact is this: the Knicks have too many selfish players who don't play as a team, therefore will NOT win more than 35 games, and definitely will NOT make the playoffs - That's not even a question - The question is: Which Knick player will be the first to punch Isaih Thomas in the nose??? My guess is Franchise... He's about to blow!
NBAknowitallNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:49 PM   #21
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAknowitallNBA
The Knicks are/were horrible - I know you have hope, but hope won't win games with virtually the same team - Jared Jeffries is not the spark that will ignite that team - The fact is this: the Knicks have too many selfish players who don't play as a team, therefore will NOT win more than 35 games, and definitely will NOT make the playoffs - That's not even a question - The question is: Which Knick player will be the first to punch Isaih Thomas in the nose??? My guess is Franchise... He's about to blow!
marbury
Old 08-23-2006, 10:08 AM   #22
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ok let me clear somethin. thats to tell u that u dont know anything about ball. u have to remember that isiah basically changed up the whole team. if u count how many players isaih got from start to finish it was about 8,9 player. thats about 8,9 new players from the last year. how the hell u are suppose to gel together as a team. theres no way u can. then u had a coach who had 42 different lineups. answer this question how many startin lineups did the bulls had throughout the season. theres a reason y the bulls had a good season. they had good chemistry. if u dont have chemistry there is no way u goin to have a good season, in any sport. as far as curry goes the problem with him is that he need to be more dedicated. if curry plays up to his potential i would want him over tyrus thomas. and i think he will be more dedicated. and i dont give a fu*k personally if yall got ben wallace. watch yall see they will be n the playoffs. there is no way they will only win 23 games. and if we dont go to the playoffs yall not gettin a top draft pick.

Well....LOL! Actually, yes you guys did add many players. Last year the Bulls added 4 main players and lost 5 players. This upcoming year we will lose 7 players and add 7 players. NO we will not whine like you Knicks fans and use that as an excuse. Last year we lost our ONLY inside threat right before the season started, Curry. You guys ADDED Curry. We struggled HORRIBLY early in the year but we overcame while the Knicks struggled ALL YEAR! The Knicks had 82 games to gel idiot and so did the Bulls. We had to fit new guys like Songaila, Allen and Sweetney while Gordon became a starter which eliminated our bench scoring. We made the playoffs with NO inside scoring threat whatsoever. By the way, who gives a damn about starting lineups? Who's getting the minutes? Skiles is known to switch lineups like crazy, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!! He plays whoever is hot that night. He's even benched Gordon, Hinrich, Deng and Nocioni in different games. He doesn't care who they are, if they are cold and hurting the team, they sit. If you don't believe it ask Pargo or Piatkowski. We lost Curry our only inside threat and we got your garbage in Tim Thomas, whom we sent home, and a decent Sweetney. Bulls fans didn't cry, so stop crying and stop making excuses. The Bulls have 7 new players for next year and 2 NEW STARTERS!! Should I start making excuses now???
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:35 AM   #23
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
the bulls didnt want to get rid of eddy curry. yea be happy with tyrus thomas because he is a good player but yall are not gettin greg oden or kevin durant or somethin. the knicks WILL be in the playoffs next season. and i think eddy curry will live up to his potential and yall are goin to wish he was in chicago. if yall think management wanted to get rid of curry yall are wrong. they offered the same contract ny gave him. but its ok yall will get like a draft pick from around 19-24 aiight.

Dude, you have a team with 6 ball hogs who don't know the concept of team basketball. You have a coach and GM who, during this years NBA draft, drafted Renaldo Balkman and made me laugh my head off. The only brightspots on the Knicks are Frye, Mardy Collins and Jared Jeffries who shouldn't be anybody's shooting guard but someones Power Forward or Center.

The Knicks win 35 games? Yeah and Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford become All Stars. Somebody better tell Isiaih to never make a trade with the Bulls because Pax has made him look like what the Bulls used to be: A JOKE!
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:13 AM   #24
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

yea yall can keep talkin sh*t im not going to reply to anything yall say cause the knicks will be in the playoffs and yall are goin to feel like dickheads.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:46 AM   #25
Internet

Internet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
yea yall can keep talkin sh*t im not going to reply to anything yall say cause the knicks will be in the playoffs and yall are goin to feel like dickheads.

Its ppl like you, which is the reason why everybody hates the Knicks and loves the fact that they stink.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:56 PM   #26
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
im sorry..but did u start this whole thing
Old 08-28-2006, 12:42 PM   #27
vmdv12

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

damn, he's right!! If the Knicks DO in fact make the playoffs...I will feel like a dickhead! lol Here's hoping that they don't make the playoffs. Where is Jeffries going to get his minutes, by the way???
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #28
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
damn, he's right!! If the Knicks DO in fact make the playoffs...I will feel like a dickhead! lol Here's hoping that they don't make the playoffs. Where is Jeffries going to get his minutes, by the way???

Not only that, you have a team full of players who want the ball, but only a handfull will get a shot in.

Jared Jeffries, great player, NOT a shooting guard. Only four people 6'-9" or taller have pulled that off: DerMarr Johnson, Magic Johnson, Luol Deng and Toni Kukoc. Johnson and Jeffries has potential, I think in a year or so Jeffries will be a bright spot along with Frye, because I do not see Eddy Curry in a Knicks jersey in the long run.

But as for making the playoffs? With a team of 6 ballhogs and supposed leaders? Not in THIS lifetime.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: