Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-16-2006, 12:30 AM   #1
ScottStuart
Kids at the park dunk on me

ScottStuart has an OK reputation so far
Default Warriors Waive Will Bynum..SOmeone please explain....

He was the best guard the Warriors had during the summer league, he even ended it going 7-7 with 19 points against Denver (which is airing on Nba.com tv right now), why did he get cut. Can someone explain this to me.
ScottStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:36 AM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

B/c summer league don't mean shyt.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:38 AM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's a dumb 6 foot SG with no PG skills whatsoever. He also is not a good shooter (despite the SL stats).

Not really a high demand for players like that.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:55 AM   #4
ScottStuart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
He's a dumb 6 foot SG with no PG skills whatsoever. He also is not a good shooter (despite the SL stats).

That's a little harsh, you must have never seen him play and I like how you threw 'despite the SL stats' in there. The point I was making was that he was far and away the best guard on the Warriors yet they cut him, there must be some other reason besides him not being good enough. Like maybe another team promised him a contract or something.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:58 AM   #5
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't care what he did during the summer league, but he did play well for them late last season. He isn't really a true point guard, but no one outside of Keith McLeod is on the Warriors at the moment.

He'll get picked up by an NBA team and be on someone's opening night roster. That is my prediction.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:59 AM   #6
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

they had 16 guys on their roster after they traded fisher and they had to make a decision because if he wasn't waived by the 16th or 17th of july then he would get a guaranteed contract for next year. so that's what they had to do...
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:30 AM   #7
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation
Default ...

It means they let him go.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:24 AM   #8
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/...s/15046201.htm

Quote:
"I'm going to see what's going on with Milwaukee," said Bynum, in whom the Bucks have shown some interest. "Check out some other teams. I definitely thank Golden State for the opportunity. I really do appreciate it."

He'd be a nice pick-up for us.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:19 PM   #9
ScottStuart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
they had 16 guys on their roster after they traded fisher and they had to make a decision because if he wasn't waived by the 16th or 17th of july then he would get a guaranteed contract for next year. so that's what they had to do...

Ok, that's what I was looking for...thanks

thanks for the link spike.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:58 PM   #10
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

because players like him are a dime a dozen. Hell the Lakers have like 3 on their roster right now.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #11
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

GS already has Baron Davis for that role, and he's taller.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #12
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default ahhaha

Wasn't Dizzle real high on this guy?
Old 07-16-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Who the hell cares about summer league. Didn't Bo Outlaw average like a triple double in sl?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #14
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Who the hell cares about summer league. Didn't Bo Outlaw average like a triple double in sl?

Dear god i hope not lol, i'm gonna ahve to check this out for myself.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:32 PM   #15
totoro
I airball my layups

totoro has an OK reputation so far

Bo Outlaw is in the hall of fame in the Long Beach Summer League. That has to tell you something.
totoro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: