Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 05-03-2008, 03:35 AM   #16
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 2, Lakers vs Jazz, Game 1, Sunday 3:30 ET

One game at a time!!!!

Lakers in Sunday whites.....best believe we are taken it!!!!

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:59 AM   #17
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

I think that this game is the reason that Kobe hates the Jazz so much:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=79OwJpLkLIY
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #18
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime
Odom needs to be stopped now? You might as well be wondering who's going to guard Ira Newble.

you must not have seen the nuggets series.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:24 AM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

rape the stuff Kobe
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:48 AM   #20
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here

According to Bynum himself, he will not be playing in this years playoffs. I guess we can only see our team at full strength come late October of this year.

Hopefully Ariza can add another dimension to our bench.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #21
billybadass
I hit open 5-footers

billybadass has not been impressing people

i forsee deron williams destroying kobe. hes always felt underated and kobes mvp just gives him more motivation
billybadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:20 AM   #22
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybadass
i forsee deron williams destroying kobe. hes always felt underated and kobes mvp just gives him more motivation

Kobe would piss on Deron.

Deron is a great player, but he's too young and unexperienced compared to Kobe, who's on a hot streak. And Utah is where Kobe always chose to put on a show with a BRASH and BADNESS.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #23
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I really really want to say lakers sweep I trully do but this series is going atleast 6 games.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #24
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
I think that this game is the reason that Kobe hates the Jazz so much:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=79OwJpLkLIY

Oh yes.....I'm sure Kobe will always remember that game.

Helped make him the MVP he is today.

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:57 AM   #25
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official Thread: Round 2, Game 1 LAKERS vs JAZZ Sunday May4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
I think the Lakers are a little overrated. In the end If i had to bet on this I would take LA in 6 or 7 but I would not be surprised to see Utah pull off an upset.

I dont think either team takes SA more than 6 games though.
I don't think it would be an upset.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #26
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Wow so the Hornets have already lost that series huh?
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #27
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Is this game on ABC? Go Lakers!!
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #28
eltonrosas
Kids at the park dunk on me

eltonrosas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I think the Lakers are a little overrated. In the end If i had to bet on this I would take LA in 6 or 7 but I would not be surprised to see Utah pull off an upset.

From reading this thread I can see not all laker fans are delirious. But if the Jazz win it wouldn't be an upset, maybe except to delirious laker fans, but that's it.

Jazz in 6 or 7
eltonrosas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #29
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
Is this game on ABC? Go Lakers!!

Yes, its on ABC nationally... See http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86629 if that helps.

This will be a tough series for sure.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #30
eltonrosas
Kids at the park dunk on me

eltonrosas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Oh yes.....I'm sure Kobe will always remember that game.

Helped make him the MVP he is today.

Man I was at that game. I remember that was funny 2 air balls.

Was the year they where saying the lakers where going to sweep us, and we swept them instead? I'm just getting my years confused, anyway that was a little too truthful of Mcgrady saying he hates the Jazz fans, huh. I love it.
eltonrosas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: