Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-18-2006, 09:29 PM   #16
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation
Default ...

I'll stay up for half. My son has a football scrimmage at 9AM.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM   #17
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I think the U.S. has a grudge against Puerto Rico, and I would be suprised if they didn't win by more than 20.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:23 AM   #18
cks9505
I airball my layups

cks9505 has an OK reputation so far

yo dont be fooled by the 2004 performance. ai and steph is a bad backcourt in any league (chemistry wise, not talent wise). the best players were under 21 and therefore got hated on ridiculous by larry brown. this team has athleticism, enough outside shooting, height, and depth. we wont see the 92 dream team, but i wont be surprised if margins of victory resemble 1996-2000.
cks9505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:34 AM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I want to say that I think PR Center is pretty good. You know the goofy guy with goggles and the headband and what not. He seriously could be a backup big in the League, IMO.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:35 AM   #20
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I want to say that I think PR Center is pretty good. You know the goofy guy with goggles and the headband and what not. He seriously could be a backup big in the League, IMO.

Daniel Santiago, he's a good international player. In the first quarter of the US-PR exhibition, the f&kker was looking like Tim Duncan for a while
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:39 AM   #21
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Daniel Santiago, he's a good international player. In the first quarter of the US-PR exhibition, the f&kker was looking like Tim Duncan for a while

He has to be atleast 7 foot, no? Anyways do you think he could make it in the NBA as a backup bigman?
Old 08-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #22
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
He has to be atleast 7 foot, no? Anyways do you think he could make it in the NBA as a backup bigman?

He has already been in the NBA. He played for the Bucks for a couple of years.
Locked_Up_Tonight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:42 AM   #23
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
yea hes 7-1. He played 4 seasons in the NBA....

Interesting. You would think with his size and his decent skills he still would be in the League.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:43 AM   #24
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer

Tried and failed in Milwaukee.

Who knows though, he's getting better all the time it seems...
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:43 AM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wonder how many FTs Wade will get....
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:05 AM   #26
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Chris Paul
Lebron James
Carmelo Anthony
Antawn Jamison
ELton Brand

starters
Old 08-19-2006, 01:06 AM   #27
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

PR goes to a 2-3 zone almost immediately...US struggling early
Old 08-19-2006, 01:07 AM   #28
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Man, we've got this one dont worry.

HELL, MELO BRON AND WADE MAN!!!? what u worried about.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:07 AM   #29
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

LOL traveling call to start the tourney. Perfect.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:08 AM   #30
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

wtf , its started for you, mine must be seriously delayed, they are only just starting to take the court for the start of the game.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: