Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 07-03-2006, 11:00 PM   #1
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.
Default Thank GOD that Detroit decided to trade Darko before this summer, HAHAHA.

Woot for the Magic. OMG, lmfao.

No way in HELL they'd move him now if they would have held onto him up until this point.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #2
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

haha, god, you're a dork.

Anyways, wheres Yinka Dare and his "Big Ben will be a Piston for life, or at least until we win 5 rings" tirades?

After all the sticking up he did for Ben, I bet now he "hates" him.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:04 PM   #3
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

since you hare so happy with Darko, can Memphis have Dwight? I imagine you won't miss him down there in orlando. :)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shogon cut out the stupid net talk "omg, lmfao!!".

Yinka is m.i.a ever since mia took his team down. Dont gotta here his lame homerism comments anymore.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #5
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Funny thing is Darko and Ben will probably be the top 2 in blocks per game in the upcoming season.
Sucks to be a Piston fan LOL, but I'm sick of all the Dumars ******ging anyway.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Old 07-03-2006, 11:11 PM   #7
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kwaj, how old is your son? ^
Old 07-03-2006, 11:12 PM   #8
Shogon
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Shogon cut out the stupid net talk "omg, lmfao!!".

Yinka is m.i.a ever since mia took his team down. Dont gotta here his lame homerism comments anymore.

Last time I checked this was the internet, lol.

lol, internet

http://steamsteamlol.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-03-2006, 11:12 PM   #9
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

which one, I have several, ranging from 3 months to 16 years
Old 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM   #10
Shogon
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
since you hare so happy with Darko, can Memphis have Dwight? I imagine you won't miss him down there in orlando. :)

If Darko develops mentally I couldn't care less about Dwight. But seriously... I'll take both, thanks.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #11
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
which one, I have several, ranging from 3 months to 16 years

OMG! OMG! Shawn Kemp! I loved you in Sleepless in Seattle!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:15 PM   #12
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Kwajo: "I have several kids, lots and lots!"

Kemp's Reply:
Old 07-03-2006, 11:24 PM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default reL

Orlando now has two flat footed guards in JJ and Jameer

maybe they shoudl be known as the The Three Js because they are so flatfooted and slow, they are practically running a three man race.

lol that was so bad it's starting to crack me up..
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:28 PM   #14
Shogon
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Orlando now has two flat footed guards in JJ and Jameer

maybe they shoudl be known as the The Three Js because they are so flatfooted and slow, they are practically running a three man race.

lol that was so bad it's starting to crack me up..

Jameer is slow? News to me. Penetrates at will, newb.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:31 PM   #15
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

http://www.celebopedia.com/milicic/

Quote:
Darko Milicic
While LeBron James garnered most of the attention and headlines, Darko Milicic may end up being the greatest player to emerge from the 2003 draft. Without question, Darko is moving into a more comfortable development situation on an excellent Pistons team that will look at him as a role player, rather than the savior that LeBron must be for the Cleveland Cavs. Most likely, NBA fans will be treated to a rivalry between the two great young players to match the legendary one of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson.

Did You Know?
Darko Milicic would have certainly gone #1 in the 2003 draft if it were not for LeBron James. In fact, he was considered the best prospect in the last 10 years aside from James.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: