Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #16
eternal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

eternal has an OK reputation so far

i think in this group it's about germany and spain, so next game will be interesting. angola at third and i hope for germany at the top
eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:36 AM   #17
KIWI

damn all be it we played the two top teams in the pool nz just has'nt got enough size to handle anyone!
the only way we can advance is if our fg% and ft% improves come on boys lol!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

wow, Spain just trounced Panama 101-57.
Pau with 26/10 and Rudy Fernandez pitched in 21. Pau brother only scored 1 though, but had 3 assists
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:23 AM   #19
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
wow, Spain just trounced Panama 101-57.
Pau with 26/10 and Rudy Fernandez pitched in 21. Pau brother only scored 1 though, but had 3 assists

3 assists against Panama. And with the 1st pick in the 2007 draft the New York Knicks select Pau Gasolīs brother. Okay bad joke, Knicks donīt own their first round pick.

Tomorrow is the game and I canīt see it. Pau Gasol tries to finally beat Dirk Nowitzki. So far he is 0-5 (Memphis and 2002 WC quarters, and one DNP that Spain lost as well last year.)
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #20
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Spain will probably win tomorrow against Germany. Germany needs a huge game from some of its role players. Green or Garrett have got to hit some outside shots to keep them honest from zoning up or doubling. Fmerling, Okulaja and Dirk have got to keep Spain off the glass.

Last year Pesic, and Roller had pretty good games to help out Dirk. And then Dirk hit the shot with 3 seconds left to win it for Germany. We'll see if someone helps out Dirk this year.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:48 AM   #21
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

yeah Germany will lose cause Spain has the much better supporting cast. Calderon, Garbajosa, Fernandez, Rodriguez are almost all better than any German player outside of Dirk
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #22
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Whoa spain has beaten germany befor in 2002 with pau playing dirk.Iwatched the game in fact evertime I watch them plat spain always wint now in nba dirk owns pau but hey were not in kansas anymore.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #23
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI BOY
damn all be it we played the two top teams in the pool nz just has'nt got enough size to handle anyone!
the only way we can advance is if our fg% and ft% improves come on boys lol!

Sean Marks needs to man up and come back to play. What is he, getting worn down from all his NBA court time? LOL
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #24
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Sean Marks needs to man up and come back to play. What is he, getting worn down from all his NBA court time? LOL

Yeah that and not getting screwed over by FIBA or who ever suspended Dickel those extra games.

Anyways, why can't we produce better point guards. Even the Breakers don't have a first string PG on the roster.
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:04 AM   #25
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I hope Germany gets far. It's good to see Dirk doing well this year.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:02 AM   #26
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblok
Yeah that and not getting screwed over by FIBA or who ever suspended Dickel those extra games.

Anyways, why can't we produce better point guards. Even the Breakers don't have a first string PG on the roster.

Linsay Tait is the best Kiwi basketballer IMO, but I think he's injured. If I wasn't injured so much, and had developed a solid jumper, I'd be a top level point guard, but half the country can say that. All I have is court vision, defense, and a knee reconstruction.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:26 AM   #27
AKADS

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

anyone else watching this game
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:32 AM   #28
AKADS

Spain by 12 with 2 left in the 3rd

Jose is playign great
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:41 AM   #29
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Spain by 12 with 2 left in the 3rd

Jose is playign great

Who are they playing LOL?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:59 AM   #30
AKADS

Germany
Game just ended Spain won 92-71.