Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2006, 01:45 PM   #31
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

this topic is so excessively lame I don't even know what to do about it. I can't even come up with a witty retort to its existance, it's so lame it would seem redundant and yet... people are replying. you notice it isn't the good, established posters that are replying. and hall and oates, who really only exists for spontaneous silliness (that's all I read him for, didn't even know he was a Heat fan) is the one doing the rating? que?

I'll do the rating for you. Everyone participating in this thread except AKADS is lame. And even AKADS is a little lame for joining that stupid Dragon Club.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #32
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
this topic is so excessively lame I don't even know what to do about it. I can't even come up with a witty retort to its existance, it's so lame it would seem redundant and yet... people are replying. you notice it isn't the good, established posters that are replying. and hall and oates, who really only exists for spontaneous silliness (that's all I read him for, didn't even know he was a Heat fan) is the one doing the rating? que?

I'll do the rating for you. Everyone participating in this thread except AKADS is lame. And even AKADS is a little lame for joining that stupid Dragon Club.

:stupid:
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #33
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

....OMG R8 ME PLX
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:05 PM   #34
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sure, if you're still rating posters, i'd like to know what you think of my posts.

i feel i provide relevant and intelligent information and opinions, i just wonder if others think the same way.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:08 PM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Quote:
i feel i provide relevant and intelligent information and opinions, i just wonder if others think the same way.

Who are you?

That's a good & bad thing because you're not saying anything stupid to get my attention, but at the same time you're not saying anything intelligent either.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #36
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Who are you?

That's a good & bad thing because you're not saying anything stupid to get my attention, but at the same time you're not saying anything intelligent either.

wow you sure are looking for an argument.

the nature of the post isnt to provide opinions or information, but for the starter of the thread to rate posters upon their request. if the nature of the thread was opinion or fact based, then it would be different.

why?
Old 08-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #37
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:

I'm done rating for now but Wtf is this shlt ? I made a thread last night for fun and you come in here try to anaylize it ? A thread for fun douche thats all it is.K? Take a look in the mirrror Screech, Look see it ? This is why people fauking hate you because of thre bullshlt. No one thinks you are cool because of this comment. You remind of that kid that didn't get his damn BB-b gun for Christmas.Quit you're *****ing and slap those glasses off there Ralphy.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #38
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I made a thread last night for fun and you come in here try to anaylize it ? A thread for fun douche thats all it is.K? Take a look in the mirrror Screech, Look see it ? This is why people fauking hate you because of thre bullshlt.
no. this is why nobody takes you seriously. I can barely read your post. what the hell is a BB-b gun? people don't hate me, people resent me because I give them the truth which you DON'T. you created this topic for fun?? how much fun are you having? I'm not having any fun. I'm all for fun, this isn't it. this is a dumb thread for all the new posters who don't believe in themselves to feel good about themselves. and it's a thread for you to make "friends" with posters here by complimenting everyone. this isn't a surrogate social life, it's a message board. stop being a pansy.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #39
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
no. this is why nobody takes you seriously. I can barely read your post. what the hell is a BB-b gun? people don't hate me, people resent me because I give them the truth which you DON'T. you created this topic for fun?? how much fun are you having? I'm not having any fun. I'm all for fun, this isn't it. this is a dumb thread for all the new posters who don't believe in themselves to feel good about themselves. and it's a thread for you to make "friends" with posters here by complimenting everyone. this isn't a surrogate social life, it's a message board. stop being a pansy.

if you dont think the post is fun, then dont read it, don't participate in it, and certainly don't get in an argument over the validity of its existence. it obviously wasn't for you so why bother to make a big old stink about it?
Old 08-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #40
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:

H&O getting owned. Might as well give GeeWiz a nast rep comment. You can even use my name. But spell it like this tho "GoBB" and not your usual "gobb".
Old 08-19-2006, 02:35 PM   #41
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

First off, I have been here since June and I was taking part in this thread for something to do.

Secondly, what is your problem? Why do you have so much hate for everyone? Is this how you take out anger? By attempting to make fun of people on a message board knowing that they cannot do anything about it.

Finally, this is a just for fun thread. I do not understand what the problem is.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:40 PM   #42
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
First off, I have been here since June and I was taking part in this thread for something to do.

Secondly, what is your problem? Why do you have so much hate for everyone? Is this how you take out anger? By attempting to make fun of people on a message board knowing that they cannot do anything about it.

Finally, this is a just for fun thread. I do not understand what the problem is.

This thread has been done to death and the topic starter has been apart of them. Some posters here are allergic to stupidity, lameness and others apply it like cocoa butter. Its only so much 2nd hand smoke you're gonna inhale before you tell the person to blow the smoke elsewhere ie "off topic forum".

You're also in an imaginary net gang/group/posse/whatever called the Dragon Club. What is that? What is it about? What is the purpose? If its for fun then explain what is fun about it. Are you guys to defend any Dragon Club member who crosses paths with someone on this board and argues?
Old 08-19-2006, 02:54 PM   #43
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Rate me
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:04 PM   #44
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:

Then leave , don't reply..Don't plss people off. I'm sorry while you were out seeing " SNAKES ON A PLANE " with you're dad I was guzzling so many beers it that from the right angle you're mom would look good. It kind of feels like you are jealous because I made the topic first or something but thats ok because now I will let you do the ratings. Notice it was fun because I was being totally sarcastic throughout the whole thread but said I was going to be brutally honest.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:10 PM   #45
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Then leave , don't reply..Don't plss people off. I'm sorry while you were out seeing " SNAKES ON A PLANE " with you're dad I was guzzling so many beers it that from the right angle you're mom would look good. It kind of feels like you are jealous because I made the topic first or something but thats ok because now I will let you do the ratings. Notice it was fun because I was being totally sarcastic throughout the whole thread but said I was going to be brutally honest.

power to the people!!! f*ck the haters in this world, let em have it Hall&Oates
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: