Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 06-09-2006, 03:30 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Andre Iguodala talk

What do you like about Iguodala's game and what needs improvement?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

I love from Iggy his athleticism, and the fact that he can do a lot of things in a basketball court: rebounding, passing, guarding the star of the other team, he runs the court very well... but I think he should improve his shooting and his ballhandle, so he could play more G, as I think he is now more of a F
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:05 PM   #3
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

He needs to learn how to grow a pair and stop being so passive. I'd love to actually see him dunk on someone in a half court set, instead of constantly trying to avoid the contact for some puss lay-up with no chance to go in or a bail out pass. He also needs to learn to move and cut to the basket.

Outside of that, which should be obvious, he needs to improve his ballhandling and to be more aggressive in his rebounding.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:53 PM   #4
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

I love how he's a great defenders being very young and all, and like ppierce32 said, aggressiveness on the offensive end is a problem. He has all the tools to become a Richard Jefferson-type of player, IMO but he lacks the aggressive attitude to do so. He's shown flashes, a little more improvement with his ballhandling and jumpshot will be a big boost for him and the Sixers.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:30 PM   #5
The Answer
National High School Star

he needs to improve his ballhandling but mostly he just needs to be more assertive on offense
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:01 AM   #6
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

What's his natural position? Is he a forward or a guard? He's only about 6'5, maybe 6'6 so he's a little undersized at forward. But he doesn't seem to dribble well enough to be a guard.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:46 PM   #7
mln03
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppierce34
He needs to learn how to grow a pair and stop being so passive. I'd love to actually see him dunk on someone in a half court set, instead of constantly trying to avoid the contact for some puss lay-up with no chance to go in or a bail out pass. He also needs to learn to move and cut to the basket.

Outside of that, which should be obvious, he needs to improve his ballhandling and to be more aggressive in his rebounding.

what he said!
mln03 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: