Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 05-12-2008, 10:25 PM   #31
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 2, Jazz at Lakers Game 5, Wednesday, May 14th, 10:30PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LA's fine$t~
Not exactly what I wanted to hear but hey what's new right?
Another injury crippled season for us.

How long do you think it will take to recover from this injury?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #32
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
How long do you think it will take to recover from this injury?
hard to say, it's muscle spasms i have had them that lasted a few days and have also had them that lasted a day and by the following morning except for maybe feeling a little stiff they had cleared up pretty much...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
hard to say, it's muscle spasms i have had them that lasted a few days and have also had them that lasted a day and by the following morning except for maybe feeling a little stiff they had cleared up pretty much...

the big difference is that when we get them, we only have our own means of dealing with spasms and most of us dont go to the doctor... Kobe has a swarm of experts around him doing electro stim, massage, ultrasound and more to get him back to normal.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
the big difference is that when we get them, we only have our own means of dealing with spasms and most of us dont go to the doctor... Kobe has a swarm of experts around him doing electro stim, massage, ultrasound and more to get him back to normal.
that's true..
although when i had them the last thing i wanted was a team of experts...
lol i just wanted to lay on the floor and drink beer...
Old 05-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #35
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
that's true..
although when i had them the last thing i wanted was a team of experts...
lol i just wanted to lay on the floor and drink beer...

you do that every night..

Old 05-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #36
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
you do that every night..

haha

who you been talking too?
Old 05-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #37
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

i reckon whoever wins this game will win the series. So either Jazz in 6 or Lakers in 7
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #38
SonofJudas
Banned

SonofJudas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quata
i reckon whoever wins this game will win the series. So either Jazz in 6 or Lakers in 7

I predict that JErry Sloan will get ejected on game 5, refs will call at least 10 more fouls for the LAkers than Utah, Lakers will win by 20, then by the help of the refs Lakers will steal game 6 in Utah.
SonofJudas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #39
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofJudas
I predict that JErry Sloan will get ejected on game 5, refs will call at least 10 more fouls for the LAkers than Utah, Lakers will win by 20, then by the help of the refs Lakers will steal game 6 in Utah.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #40
SonofJudas
Banned

Quote:

anytime Pimp, u dont remember me?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #41
SoCalMike

Quote:
anytime Pimp, u dont remember me?

no, i really do not, sorry. should i?

Old 05-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #42
SonofJudas
Banned

Quote:
no, i really do not, sorry. should i?

yes cuz I used to be a legend in the Lakers forum.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #43
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

ill take it.

this is a huge game. hopefully the lakers come out, get up early, and not let up. I want the jazz to be crushed.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #44
SoCalMike

Quote:
yes cuz I used to be a legend in the Lakers forum.

A legend? I thought there was only one?

Old 05-13-2008, 12:49 AM   #45
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
its all a charade, kobe is trying to find a reason for him to quit again, that's the kobe we're accustom to.

Idiotic statement.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: