Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #16
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If I was a Rapper I'd Be...

Shaq
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #17
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

I'd be Common, I think. Between his longevity, versatility, and lyricism, he speaks most to what I would be if I were a rapper.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #18
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll be Jay-Z easily.

*daydreams about banging Beyonce*
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #19
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any member of the Beastie Boys.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #20
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BDK
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #21
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Nice bump...
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #22
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Redman. Rich as hell and by the looks of it, you'd never know. His episode of MTV Cribs was epic. His crib was all cluttered. Video game systems all unorginized with cords and sh*t all over the place. He dont give a sh*t.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #23
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Ol' Dirty when he was alive.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #24
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Talib Kweli
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #25
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

pac
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #26
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
pac
I was about to pick him and then I asked myself do I want that much glory?? Then I decided to go with a rapper that has a long lifespan.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #27
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

these answers would change on the monthly basis...but right now....

Treach of Naughty By Nature

or

Jadakiss
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #28
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Fredro Starr from ONYX M-F

I used to live in the same apartment building as him. I just moved a few months ago, though. Seemed like a good dude.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #29
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fresh prince

step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #30
sandwiches
I have a pet

sandwiches has an OK reputation so far

Afrika Bambaataa
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: