Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 04:09 PM   #31
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If I was a Rapper I'd Be...

Nas.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #32
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

50 Cent

Why? because he is rich as hell and can whatever he wants.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #33
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fresh Prince or Fatlip (maybe Slimkid Tre) of the Pharcyde
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #34
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd probably be Joe Budden. Always drama in my personal life, underappreciated, on a different level mentally then everybody around me, bouts with depression, etc.

Last edited by 2LeTTeRS : 04-16-2009 at 07:28 PM.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #35
DaRondoStopper

I'd definitely be Shaq from his first album. Second one was too commercial.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #36
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jay-Z, easily.

- banging Beyonce
- worth 500 mil and Beyonce is worth 300 mil
- more respected than average rapper, not someone the public dismisses as an idiot
- great overall career
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #37
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jay-Z probably.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #38
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Jay-Z or 50 for sure...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #39
Warehouse

Gucci Mane aka gucci mane Laflare aka Big Cat Laflare aka Boss Jewelry man aka Bossman aka Gucci Gucci aka So Icey Boy aka Mr. Perfect aka Bouldercrest Bear aka Texaco Shawty aka SoICEO aka Laflare Mane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH9ILF-rQhw
Old 04-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #40
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Jay-Z, easily.

- banging Beyonce
- worth 500 mil and Beyonce is worth 300 mil
- more respected than average rapper, not someone the public dismisses as an idiot
- great overall career
beyonce aint worth all that sh-t .

and gucci's girl mya>>>>>Beyonce
Old 04-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #41
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

K-os.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #42
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
K-os.
You'd be Canadian? Goon card removed. Only Bean and I still have certification.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #43
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
BDK

Hell yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #44
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Kwame or Peter Gunz.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #45
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tough to choose...

Tupac = one of the most influential, but died very young.
BIG = see Tupac
Eminem = bouts with drug problems, court cases, attention to the point where he can't conduct any portion of normalcy... No thanks.

I'd probably want to be like Jadakiss. Well respected lyricist, made enough money to retire now & probably live comfortably (if he doesn't blow all his cash on material goods), & though he's well known, he can still go out and about and not have too many people easily identify him.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: