Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 05-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers fan with a modest proposal

IND Receives:
Adrian Griffin
#24 pick in 08 draft

SEA Receives:
Ike Diogu

What do you guys think, any interest from your side?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers fan with a modest proposal

WHAT??

Get the f*ck out of town with that crap.

I know the draft is deep, but not THAT deep. Griffin is cut, so that doesn't even matter. We cut a little bit of salary for a rookie, who isn't even gonna be as good as Diogu. Ike is still going to be a good player, why give up on him already? He's produced in minutes.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
WHAT??

Get the f*ck out of town with that crap.

I know the draft is deep, but not THAT deep. Griffin is cut, so that doesn't even matter. We cut a little bit of salary for a rookie, who isn't even gonna be as good as Diogu. Ike is still going to be a good player, why give up on him already? He's produced in minutes.

As far as Griffin, any rookie-esque contract can be used, insert the player. And because I don't like Ike lol. He's solid, but he isn't what we need, he doesn't provide any defense. This Jim O'Brien offense is centered on the perimeter and while Ike has a fairly solid post-game, this offense doesn't put but 1 player on the block. This provides a good kick out shot, except Ike looks like a deer in headlights when he gets double-teamed and does NOT pass out of the post, nullifying the open jumpshot. I'd like to try and get a late 1st to try and get a guy like DJ White, Jason Thompson, Richard Hendrix. Or if we go big with our first pick (Kevin Love, which I'd really like), target a guy like Mario Chalmers, Ty Lawson, or maybe a Brandon Rush or Courtney Lee.

PS: Where the hell are the Sonics fans!?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

PS: Where the hell are the Sonics fans!?

we are prepping for a court date to keep the sonics in seattle!!!

i have always liked ike-- i would take the trade

lets go one step further-- pacer fans interested in ANY of our bigs (swift, petro or sene?

what would you offer?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
we are prepping for a court date to keep the sonics in seattle!!!

i have always liked ike-- i would take the trade

lets go one step further-- pacer fans interested in ANY of our bigs (swift, petro or sene?

what would you offer?

Meh. I like Sene for being 22ish years old and arms as long as his legs, but I wouldn't really give up anything for him. Maybe David Harrison, who'll be a free agent anyway most likely. Maybe Diogu and a 2nd rounder for Sene and your #24.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Meh. I like Sene for being 22ish years old and arms as long as his legs, but I wouldn't really give up anything for him. Maybe David Harrison, who'll be a free agent anyway most likely. Maybe Diogu and a 2nd rounder for Sene and your #24.
*sigh*.

You guys still have Johan Petro?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: