Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far
Default DRose bandwagon

please jump on it before its too full.

This kid is the truth I'm telling you now. Some will say he is not a finished product, or he needs to work on his decision making, and jump shot.

All of that is true, but what they don't know or don't want to admit is he has an attitude that is condusive to wins, and has a unbelievable will to win, which IMO I have not seen from a PG in some time. He has already improved his mid range jumper from earlier in the season.

We need to do whatever it takes to get this kid in the draft. You won't be disappointed.
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: DRose bandwagon

I like Derrick Roses game and I think he would be a good piece for the rebuiding Sonics cause Luke Ridnour and Earl Watson aren't cutting it.

PG-Rose
SG-Durant
SF-Green
PF-Wilcox
C-Collinson

Did any see how KD and JGreen lit up the Nuggets last nite in overtime. That was probably the best Sonics game I seen all season.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

That is what I hope for also.

Although I would rather it be

PG) Rose
SG) Durant
SF) Green
PF) Collison
C) Petro

and draft a couple big men with our second pick in the first and with our 2nd round picks.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Kevin Durant needs to be playing SF. That is where he can be most effective.
The sonics GM is a complete idiot for drafting Jeff Green. Why did the sonics draft 2 players at the same position?

Kevin Durant would be a much better player at SF. Sonics need to trade Jeff Green or bring him off the bench behind Durant.

Derick Rose would be a great addition to your team.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
Mattbuffs6
I airball my layups

Mattbuffs6 has an OK reputation so far

Has Ridenour fell into bad graces with the Sonics? Last night he looked as pure as ever against my Nuggets,, I love his game, but the Sonics are always forgotten since they are way out there in the Northwest so I haven't really seen too much of their games the past few seasons? I just though Ridenour is one of their best vets on the squad.. Good leader too.
Mattbuffs6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #6
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

if miami pick d Rose then sonics can pick beasly and then sonics would be so good in the future with green durant and beasly
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #7
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

Ok guys the moment of truth is a few days away. lets all pray that we get #1. DRose is god(ok not really) oh god i get giddy just imagining a lineup with Rose, Durant, and Green.

*prays*
Old 05-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlThornton
Ok guys the moment of truth is a few days away. lets all pray that we get #1. DRose is god(ok not really) oh god i get giddy just imagining a lineup with Rose, Durant, and Green.

*prays*

the last time we picked a scoring point guard with the second pick, he became our all time best player
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: