Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 05-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #31
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Round 2: Lakers at Jazz, Game 6, Friday 10:30 PM ET

Quote:
after all of the talk about how great the West was this year, it would be pretty embarrassing for the West to not win the championship...

Not really, because the best team in the league plays in the east. (based on regular season play)
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #32
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

No slam dunk win for the Jazz. Tough matchup Lakers win by 4. Lakers have had some good cracks at victories in utah. 3rd times the charm.

Player of the game: Pau Gasol 28 points 9 boards 6 assists 3 blks.

Loser of the game: AK 47 doesn't rack up those beautiful 4x4 or 5x5 basketball lines less than 3 blocks and his shot is off. Okur has a poor shooting night 2-8 from the 3 point line.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #33
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
Pau Gasol 28 points 9 boards 6 assists 3 blks.
If Pau ends up with those stats, Lakers win.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #34
No.45
Triangle Defense

No.45 has an OK reputation so far

With my exceptional clairvoyance, I predict a lakers win by a buzzer-beater from sasha.

Word to ya mothers.
No.45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #35
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Final score: 106-100 Jazz.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #36
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

[quote=Duck Rodgers]I hope the Jazz play a very physical game tonight. Have Collins or somebody come in and goon Kobe - Robert Horry style.[/QUOTE

Me and my co worker was just talkin about how we can see Utay pullin suttin like that...maybe have Collins hit em in that back..I hope not tho.lol....]
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #37
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jazz by 15
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #38
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Jazz by 15

Lol..wouldnt u like to see that...you better focus on your "mean Green team"
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #39
Sroek
Slasher

Sroek has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCommish
This series is almost identical to the Utah-Houston series last year. Jazz got closer and closer to winning on the road, while taking care of business at home. They finally broke through in Game 7, stunning Houston as well as many "experts". I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the same thing happen here.

The games in Utah have been closer than the games in Los Angeles...

Remember the OT in game 4?

Last edited by Sroek : 05-16-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Sroek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #40
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gonna be a tough tough game... i'm hoping the lakers can end it tonight but it's a tall order, utah is just so good at home it's going to take a huge game by the lakers or a collapse by the jazz, and i don't see a sloan team doing that at home...

in all honesty i suspect both laker and jazz fans to be making pre game predictions monday afternoon as well

lets go lakers!
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #41
RiPPn
I hit open layups

RiPPn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sroek
The games in Utah have been closer than the games in Los Angeles...

Remember the OT in game 4?

Remember both games the Lakers were trailing double digits until the officiating....errrrr combacks in the final minutes.
RiPPn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #42
Malodium
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Malodium has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
"Cheer for" is the wrong term... The only team that i would ever cheer for is Utah. But i wouldn't mind seeing the lakers win the championship if they do indeed defeat us... I mean, if we're gonna lose, don't you want to be able to say that we lost to the best team in basketball?

And I don't want an East team to win because, after all of the talk about how great the West was this year, it would be pretty embarrassing for the West to not win the championship... And i don't want NO to win only because i couldn't even begin to imagine how high the CP3 hype would get. I mean, i like him as a player, but if he wins a championship in his first year in the playoffs, i'm pretty sure that we'll see Paul>Jordan type of threads. I don't want to see that happen anytime soon.

exactly
Malodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #43
dynasty1978
Local High School Star

dynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiPPn
Remember both games the Lakers were trailing double digits until the officiating....errrrr combacks in the final minutes.

Officiating took Fisher out of the game early that allowed the Jazz to control tempo, pray that it happens again or else your season's over.
dynasty1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #44
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Anyone have a link for this game? Thanks.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #45
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Anyone have a link for this game? Thanks.

Why start watching Laker games now? You rarely do anyway...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: