Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 05-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #661
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Round 2: Lakers at Jazz, Game 6, Friday 10:30 PM ET

Greatest gif ever.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:18 PM   #662
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

WE LOVE YOU LAKERS, WE DO! WE LOVE YOU LAKERS, WE DO! WE LOVE YOU LAKERS, WE DO! OHHHHH LAKERS WE LOVE YOU!

BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #663
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknote
As much as I dislike the Lakers, good series guys. You guys played great and deserve to go to the WCF. Too bad the Jazz couldn't make it, but two great teams went at it and gave their best, but the better one won. We'll get you guys next year! Good luck with the WCF and hopefully the Finals. Cheers.

That's what I call true sportsmanship.
All those other Laker/Kobe haters seems to have disappeared after this win. I don't see too much Laker bash after that game. I guess they will be back when we play NO/Spurs and once we beat that team, the haters will disappear once again until the finals round.

Anyways this is for the Lakers.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #664
gpfanz
National High School Star

gpfanz has an OK reputation so far

Kobe Bryant virtually untouchable wow
gpfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #665
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpfanz
Kobe Bryant virtually untouchable wow

Try watching a Cavs game and all the BS calls LeBron gets. It'll make you appreciate Kobe Bryant even more.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #666
Voulnet
Decent playground baller

Voulnet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Try watching a Cavs game and all the BS calls LeBron gets. It'll make you appreciate Kobe Bryant even more.
And the travels, man. The travels.
Voulnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #667
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was there ever a lead change in this series? There wasn't one last night and I remember Doug Collins saying something about there being no lead changes all series in game 5. That's pretty incredible if true.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #668
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Was there ever a lead change in this series? There wasn't one last night and I remember Doug Collins saying something about there being no lead changes all series in game 5. That's pretty incredible if true.
There were no lead changes in the last 35 minutes of any game during the series.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #669
eltonrosas
Kids at the park dunk on me

eltonrosas has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Round 2: Lakers at Jazz, Game 6, Friday 10:30 PM ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton
As predicted. FAILED THREES!!!!

LA WINS. **** you annoying Jazz fans!

**** you clayton
eltonrosas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #670
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonrosas
**** you clayton

You obviously felt that he was talking about YOU when he said "annoying Jazz fans." Guess what? He's right!!!

Enjoy the off season Jazz fans.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #671
eltonrosas
Kids at the park dunk on me

eltonrosas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
You obviously felt that he was talking about YOU when he said "annoying Jazz fans." Guess what? He's right!!!

Enjoy the off season Jazz fans.

Well you also qualify under my comments towards him. I don't mind basketball talk w/anyone but laker fans are some of the worst including you.

You can say what you want but the league wants the lakers to win and will do what they can to make it happen. Yes the lakers beat the Jazz and I will admit it, but don't think you have a dynasty in hand, know that you're favored by the league and that's why you have a favored schedule amongst many other things.

Hope the lakers have some crucial injury in their team, but only till the season is over. GO SPURS! Man it hurts to say that, but let's go spurs.

j/k man good series and you're lucky to have your team in the wcf. enjoy it because we all know what it feels like to not have a reason to watch anymore, especially after watching every Jazz game again this season and watching D-Will play.
eltonrosas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #672
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonrosas
Well you also qualify under my comments towards him. I don't mind basketball talk w/anyone but laker fans are some of the worst including you.

You can say what you want but the league wants the lakers to win and will do what they can to make it happen. Yes the lakers beat the Jazz and I will admit it, but don't think you have a dynasty in hand, know that you're favored by the league and that's why you have a favored schedule amongst many other things.

Hope the lakers have some crucial injury in their team, but only till the season is over. GO SPURS! Man it hurts to say that, but let's go spurs.

j/k man good series and you're lucky to have your team in the wcf. enjoy it because we all know what it feels like to not have a reason to watch anymore, especially after watching every Jazz game again this season and watching D-Will play.

Lucky? You don't win 2 playoff series and make it to the Conference Finals on "luck"....but your entitled to your opinion. I gotta admit though that Utah was much better than I had them out to be. I really didn't expect this series to go past 5 games....but D-Will is a stud and he was the sole reason why Utah wasn't swept. I was really disappointed with Boozer. I always had him as a Top 5-7 PF in this league. Not anymore. There's really no excuse for him not to dominate a complete SOFTIE like Pau Gasol. Candace Parker of the Sparks can score on Gasoft. That's how much of a defensive wuss he is. Oh well. The better team won. Good series to you too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: