Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 05-17-2008, 01:09 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: InsideHoops Fantasy Developmental League (lol)

I dont want people who will be in two major leagues. I want this to be the one who people focus on. Or else it will be like the ISH Superleague last year.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #17
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I think Glove wants in and if there's no rule against being in both leagues, I'd be down.

I said I could join another league and it would be very active, but I did'nt say I would.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I said I could join another league and it would be very active, but I did'nt say I would.
you should be sent down to the D league for ur stuff last year
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
you should be sent down to the D league for ur stuff last year
What stuff are you talking about?

You mean my total 2 years track record in that league

1 Championship

Which is automatically puts me higher than anyone but Sizzle. That includes you and Statman too. 50% Championship Rate/50% Playoff Rate >>>> 100% Playoff Rate/0% Championshp rate.

Or is it the one bad "Fluke" year I had. That was the only time in my life I've done bad. I did good 2 years ago in the same league, I did good in Hardwood Heaven ("Known" ISH Posters Off-Season League), I did good in Camino's Sim League, and I had a good Fantasy Basketball track record before signing up for ISH League (Winning past 5 out of 6 yahoo leagues).

So what "stuff" are you talking about? One bad "Fluke" year doesn't change anything I've realized. Obviously I did well everywhere else, and am still the best.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #20
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What stuff are you talking about?

You mean my total 2 years track record in that league

1 Championship

Which is automatically puts me higher than anyone but Sizzle. That includes you and Statman too. 50% Championship Rate/50% Playoff Rate >>>> 100% Playoff Rate/0% Championshp rate.

Or is it the one bad "Fluke" year I had. That was the only time in my life I've done bad. I did good 2 years ago in the same league, I did good in Hardwood Heaven ("Known" ISH Posters Off-Season League), I did good in Camino's Sim League, and I had a good Fantasy Basketball track record before signing up for ISH League (Winning past 5 out of 6 yahoo leagues).

So what "stuff" are you talking about? One bad "Fluke" year doesn't change anything I've realized. Obviously I did well everywhere else, and am still the best.
the "stuff" i was talking about was you not owning up to your bet, you need to be penalized if you somehow get back in
Old 05-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
the "stuff" i was talking about was you not owning up to your bet, you need to be penalized if you somehow get back in
Yeah if it was really important then why didn't Sizzle "penalize" me then? Answer this question directly applying common sense. Whats a a more fair penalty then making me give up my players like I was supposed to?

So answer that.

Answer is in White Text:

Because Sizzle knew it wasn't cheating, and it was just cheap. Sizzle knew I shouldn't get penalized. It wasn't breaking rules, it was being cheap.

Let me know if you think of a diff. answer. Remember, Common Sense is key in answering this.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Yeah if it was really important then why didn't Sizzle "penalize" me then? Answer this question directly applying common sense. Whats a a more fair penalty then making me give up my players like I was supposed to?

So answer that.

Answer is in White Text:

Because Sizzle knew it wasn't cheating, and it was just cheap. Sizzle knew I shouldn't get penalized. It wasn't breaking rules, it was being cheap.

Let me know if you think of a diff. answer. Remember, Common Sense is key in answering this.
well i dont know, we'll see after the playoffs
Old 05-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #23
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
well i dont know, we'll see after the playoffs
Thats what I thought.

I don't care if I get in. I didn't get into the "Premier ISH League" 2 years ago. Joined another league. And look what happened. I made it competitive, and in turn the new and best "Premier" League was created because of me.

Bottomline, I can join a potentially great league no matter what. Thats if I choose to again.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:29 AM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

slide
Old 06-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #25
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I came in second in the standings and second overall in the Jeff Lenchiner 4 Prezident Ish league...

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/a7q...t=year&order=1

I am owning all of you in Baseball... only 1 week so far that I was out of 1st place.

I'm always on chatzy... I made trades

Yet I smell people that I know are in great fear of the Amen Rah!

If I dont make it I wont mind... You all fear the almighty!

:ha ha:
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:20 PM   #26
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not looking like I'll be in the big boy league, so I'll join this one. As long as glove_20 isn't in it. I don't think I'd be able to put up with him.

OR, once all these leagues get sorted out, make a thread about the available leagues. There's the main one, a "minor league" of that one, and one other league right? Wrong? There's way too many of these threads.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

This is the "Minor League" or Developmental League for the big one. Will still be a nice league.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought those who applied but didn't make the main league were automatically in the minors.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #29
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I thought those who applied but didn't make the main league were automatically in the minors.
Yeah, thats how it was supposed to be but Sky has other ideas...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #30
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think thats the case. I am sure as the season draws closer it will fill up with noobs. I think personally their should be an application process for this league as well.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: