Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-22-2006, 08:22 PM   #16
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Are you guys crazy? Lamar better than Magette, Lamar how long have you all been Clipper Fans? I waited and waited and waited for Lamar to reach his Potential, he has declined in Production but Magette has done nothing but improve. One other thing watch Lamar this year, he will go back in his shell, just like when he had his previous personal problems. He could'nt even play in the FIBA Games. Favr's father passed away and he played that day, Tiger's dad passed away and look at what he is doing and I myself suffered the worst lost ever felt when my father passed away and I was a real young man but I showed up to work the very next day. Excuses are acceptable to under achievers. Mark my words he will clam-up this year like he always has in the past. He can not handle pressure, look what happened everytime he had the ball in a critical situation when he was a Clipper-turnover. I was so disapointed when we traded Miles instead of Lamar, I wanted him gone so badly.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #17
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You are stupid. Lamar made a decision to not play because he didn't want to leave his wife alone crying and grieving while he plays basketball. That's selfish and don't hate on him because he made that decision,his baby passed away and that's all that matters and nothing else. Lamar is wayy better than Maggette. Lamar can play the 1,2,3,4 and haven't seen him play the 5 but probably can.
In that case, Diaw is better then Shaq. Diaw can play the 1,2,3,4,5 and Shaq can only play the 5.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #18
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Daniel Ewing >>>>>>>> Kobe Bryant + Lamar Odom

it's a fact!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #19
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Odom would never ever come off the bench if he still played for the Clips, unlike Corey Maggette. That's saying somethin about who is better. Never seen such a turnover prone player like Magette and even Smush Parker is laughing at his Basketball IQ.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:36 PM   #20
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Odom would never ever come off the bench if he still played for the Clips, unlike Corey Maggette. That's saying somethin about who is better. Never seen such a turnover prone player like Magette and even Smush Parker is laughing at his Basketball IQ.

At least Maggette showed up in the playoffs... Where did smush parker go? Think he went choking in the corner somewhere..
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #21
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Your right, Odom wouldn't come off the bench, he'd probably be on the IR.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #22
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipperX
At least Maggette showed up in the playoffs... Where did smush parker go? Think he went choking in the corner somewhere..
Yup, for every basket he followed it up with 3 turnovers. Both are chokers.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:55 PM   #23
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Yup, for every basket he followed it up with 3 turnovers. Both are chokers.

I didn't know commiting 26 turnovers was three times as 57, considering how Maximus made 57 field goals and commited 26 turnovers in the playoffs. Go back to living in the past Al Bundy
Old 08-26-2006, 08:23 PM   #24
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down Tone down the trash and lets talk the game

Knowledge of the game is what long time Clip fans are known for and us Clip fans want our forum to be about the Clips and the game. Name calling (calling people stupid and idiot) is not helping any Faker fans the case for why outside of their favorite player #8, the Fakers are better.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #25
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
You are stupid. Lamar made a decision to not play because he didn't want to leave his wife alone crying and grieving while he plays basketball. That's selfish and don't hate on him because he made that decision,his baby passed away and that's all that matters and nothing else. Lamar is wayy better than Maggette. Lamar can play the 1,2,3,4 and haven't seen him play the 5 but probably can.
You have no right to call me stupid. You have never met me, so how can you judge my intelligence? I will tell you what is stupid, getting paid millions of dollars and jeopardizing your living by smoking weed and jeopardizing it more than once. If he cared so much about his family why could'nt he leave the pot alone? Trust me, I have experienced alot more of Odom's disappointing career than you have. Why don't we do this, post a Odom vs. Maggette survey on all of the other forums. Simply ask other team Fans, who would they rather prefer on their team.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:09 AM   #26
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Starters

Chris Kaman > Chris Mihm
Elton Brand > Kwame Brown
Corey Maggette = Lamar Odom
Cuttino Mobley < Kobe Bryant
Sam Cassell > Smush Parker

Bench
Zeljko Rebraca/Paul Davis/Bonifac N'Dong > Andrew Bynum
Tim Thomas/Aaron Williams = Vladimer Radmanovic/Brian Cook/Ronnie Turiaf
James Singleton/Yaroslav Korolev > Luke Walton
Quinton Ross = Mo Evans/Von Wafer/Aaron McKie
Shaun Livingston/Daniel Ewing > Jordan Farmar/Shamond Williams

The Clippers have more greater-than signs than less-than signs. The Clippers are the better team... again. If the Lakers are the better team, that makes them an elite. The Lakers are not an elite.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:34 AM   #27
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Starters

Chris Kaman > Chris Mihm
Elton Brand > Kwame Brown
Corey Maggette = Lamar Odom
Cuttino Mobley < Kobe Bryant
Sam Cassell > Smush Parker

Bench
Zeljko Rebraca/Paul Davis/Bonifac N'Dong > Andrew Bynum
Tim Thomas/Aaron Williams = Vladimer Radmanovic/Brian Cook/Ronnie Turiaf
James Singleton/Yaroslav Korolev > Luke Walton
Quinton Ross = Mo Evans/Von Wafer/Aaron McKie
Shaun Livingston/Daniel Ewing > Jordan Farmar/Shamond Williams

The Clippers have more greater-than signs than less-than signs. The Clippers are the better team... again. If the Lakers are the better team, that makes them an elite. The Lakers are not an elite.

WTF? First of all Odom>Maggete. Last time I checked,Odom isn't injured for 50 games. Tim Thomas and Williams better than Vlad,Cook and Turiaf? Homer at it's best.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:58 AM   #28
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Paperclips have finally won more games in a season than they have lost and they act like they are the next Dynasty, pathetic. None of your players are proven except Elton Brand and Sam Cassell is a year older and one of the slowest guards in the NBA. Maggette=Odom?
Old 08-29-2006, 03:07 AM   #29
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
WTF? First of all Odom>Maggete. Last time I checked,Odom isn't injured for 50 games. Tim Thomas and Williams better than Vlad,Cook and Turiaf? Homer at it's best.

Damn, you can't read huh? I didn't know = means better than, go back to school.

TT > Rad and Williams = Cook and Turiaf so yes, TT + Rad > Cook, Turiaf and Vladi considering all Vladi and Cook can do is shoot, while Turiaf is just an energy guy and TT is much better all around then all 3 and Williams is just in for a rebound or two for 5 minutes per outing
Old 08-29-2006, 03:08 AM   #30
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Paperclips have finally won more games in a season than they have lost and they act like they are the next Dynasty, pathetic. None of your players are proven except Elton Brand and Sam Cassell is a year older and one of the slowest guards in the NBA. Maggette=Odom?

Right, Maggette > Odom, not Maggette = Odom. Thanks for the correction. Talking about slow guards, isn't your rookie a slow guard from College? How bout one of the slowest and dumbest big men in the league in Kwame Brown?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: