Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-29-2006, 06:38 AM   #31
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Damn, you can't read huh? I didn't know = means better than, go back to school.

TT > Rad and Williams = Cook and Turiaf so yes, TT + Rad > Cook, Turiaf and Vladi considering all Vladi and Cook can do is shoot, while Turiaf is just an energy guy and TT is much better all around then all 3 and Williams is just in for a rebound or two for 5 minutes per outing

Rad>TT. That's why your gm was considering Vlad before TT and they even though they had a deal in place with Rad but my man bolted to the winners side. Turiaf>Williams and Cook is good too.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:59 AM   #32
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
WTF? First of all Odom>Maggete. Last time I checked,Odom isn't injured for 50 games. Tim Thomas and Williams better than Vlad,Cook and Turiaf? Homer at it's best.
That's because you have only paid attention to Odom's game since he became a Laker. Look a little further down the line when he was a Clipper and see how many games he missed.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:03 AM   #33
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Rad>TT. That's why your gm was considering Vlad before TT and they even though they had a deal in place with Rad but my man bolted to the winners side. Turiaf>Williams and Cook is good too.
So I guess with your analogy you are conciding that Maggette is better than Odom because the Clippers matched Maggette's offer sheet and did'nt match Odom's.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:07 PM   #34
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
So I guess with your analogy you are conciding that Maggette is better than Odom because the Clippers matched Maggette's offer sheet and did'nt match Odom's.

No,it`s because your management is ****ing stupid and that`s a fact.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:08 PM   #35
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
That's because you have only paid attention to Odom's game since he became a Laker. Look a little further down the line when he was a Clipper and see how many games he missed.

Who blames him? I would miss games if I was a clipper too.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:50 PM   #36
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Rad does not > TT. Rad = one dimensional. TT = versatile. TT has a slight edge. If TT went to the Lakers, you'll be saying TT>Rad.
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #37
ClipperX
I airball my layups

Quote:

And the lakers isnt?? Anyone want a Kupcake? Lakers wouldve added 2 more banners by now if Shaq was still here.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:17 PM   #38
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Yeah, the rest of the league agrees with you, that's why Baylor was named NBA executive of the year. You sure like to use the word stupid quite a bit and I noticed you like to use profanity as well. Is that the extent of your vocabulary?
Old 08-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #39
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, the rest of the league agrees with you, that's why Baylor was named NBA executive of the year. You sure like to use the word stupid quite a bit and I noticed you like to use profanity as well. Is that the extent of your vocabulary?

No. Clipps are always gonna be second banana to the ream LA team and you know it.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #40
ClipperX
I airball my layups

Quote:
You sure like to use the word stupid quite a bit and I noticed you like to use profanity as well. Is that the extent of your vocabulary?

Maybe he's making up for being picked on most of his life.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:43 PM   #41
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Let me remind you of some huge contract from some guy named BRIAN GRANT . .. enough said.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:03 PM   #42
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
Didn't Elgin Baylor just win GM of the year?
What has Mitch Kupchak done recently?
Oh yeah, he picked up Aaron McKie, Von Wafer and Bynum....
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #43
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
No. Clipps are always gonna be second banana to the ream LA team and you know it.
I guess you are right. The Clippers are sorry, weak, overrated, etc.
Just one question, if the Lakers have finished behind the Clips for the past two seasons, both in the standings and in head-to-head match-ups, what does that say about the Lakers??

Just wondering out loud...:confused:
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #44
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
I guess you are right. The Clippers are sorry, weak, overrated, etc.
Just one question, if the Lakers have finished behind the Clips for the past two seasons, both in the standings and in head-to-head match-ups, what does that say about the Lakers??

Just wondering out loud...:confused:

Of all the off season acquisitions and improvements. Why did you only finish 2 games above the lakers?

and head to head matchups we tied...the greatest clippers tied the srry lakers.

Doesnt say much about you clips!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:41 PM   #45
ClipperX
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Of all the off season acquisitions and improvements. Why did you only finish 2 games above the lakers

Such an easy question. Have you heard of tanking games? The clippers tanked so many games during the last few weeks of the season. They had the opportunity to do so, so they did, can't blame them for wanting denver.

So in simple terms for you lakers fans. The clippers had a playoff birth way before the lakers did and sat out key guys for rest.

Last edited by ClipperX : 08-30-2006 at 02:09 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: