Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-20-2006, 06:55 AM   #16
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Maybe people will stop underrating Wade. His jump shot is streaky, but his defense is solid, ball-handling/passing solid, and he is one of the best finishers in the game. The international game is a poor fit for him but he's still doing a decent job.

Still kinda wish JJ was getting some of his minutes though. Team USA has enough finishers.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:57 AM   #17
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

wow, is hindrich 25 yrs old.. i didnt realise that.

thought he was like 22, especially because of his appearance
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:58 AM   #18
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Anybody else think coach K was probably preaching defense since the PR game and now? The defense looks tighter to me. Maybe China is just playing sloppy.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:59 AM   #19
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Nice attempt by Wade, too bad his dunk rimmed out after getting past the defense like that.
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:00 AM   #20
Darsh
Good college starter

fouling yao is frustrating, his free throws are money so its dam near useless.

yeah, dwyane just made a nice layup on the drive. He had a bad last game and i wasnt impressed but he got way to much hate from one poor performance.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:10 AM   #21
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Dwight Howard seems to have gotten a LOT better at FT's, so far this tournament he's 10-11.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:10 AM   #22
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

heh, outside of yao, china has no offense at all. they should be giving yao the ball on every play but they can't even do that. good thing is, yao is looking good with his 2nd week back from the broken foot. its obvious nobody on team USA can guard yao without having to guard him.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:14 AM   #23
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It realy sucks to be a great player, but only have ****ty teammates on your national team. Germany got really nice contributions tonight and blew out New Zealand, while Nowitzki played an all around game 11pts, 8 rebs, 5ast, but generally they rely on him heavily. Yao Ming´s situation is even worse. The chinese sports system probably picks future basketball players based on size, which means they have decent big men, but their guards are probably tabletennis rejects. They suck major a**.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:15 AM   #24
Darsh
Good college starter

reckon the US can win by 35?
Old 08-20-2006, 07:15 AM   #25
sic
Decent playground baller

sic has an OK reputation so far

Wade with another steal.
sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:17 AM   #26
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Wade going to work.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:18 AM   #27
sic
Decent playground baller

sic has an OK reputation so far

where are the kobe nut huggers today?

sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:21 AM   #28
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
reckon the US can win by 35?

picked a usa 120-70 win in another thread...at halftime it looks pretty bang on.

It looks like a huge blowout in the making, The Chinese will give up and start playing half-assed like they dont realy care anymore to save face...this one gets ugly.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:21 AM   #29
Darsh
Good college starter

maybe 35 was a touch generous to china.. 65?
Old 08-20-2006, 07:23 AM   #30
BigTicket
Cavs for life

Wade really looking to prove something today, 15 points by the half now, almost all of them on layups or dunks.

Btw here's why the USA have the lead :

Steals:

China - 1
USA - 12
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: