Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #106
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I think Chicago is gonna make the ECF this year. At least. They don't have enough scorers to win a title, though. Screwed up pretty badly in the draft.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #107
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I think Chicago is gonna make the ECF this year. At least. They don't have enough scorers to win a title, though. Screwed up pretty badly in the draft.
So they're going to make it past Miami, Detroit, and Cleveland?

Man, I don't know.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:18 PM   #108
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

They're better than Detroit. You all gonna be surprised to see just how much Ben meant to that team. He's the anchor that made everything happen. Cleveland is just too poorly put together to be a serious contender. Miami? Miami will be the team that sends them home. If they lose to anyone it's Miami. I believe that the Bulls can take any other team in the league. If Haslem and Posey can give Dirk fits, Nocioni will straight send him home crying.

I just really believe in Ben Wallace. He's got a lot to prove, too, he won't be mediocre like he was last year. And he's got a coach that shares his vision unlike last year.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #109
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

SmokyMcNasty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
yeah, pretty sad. He will look confused again once he plays perimeter oriented teams like Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Brazil and Argentina. Mark my words.

Wade has played great in all the exhibition games. He had a bad opening game against Puerto Rico. Hell, it really wasn't that bad. 4/10 shooting is not as awful as you make it seem.

Do you Kobe nutlickers have to take a jab at Lebron or Wade every chance you get?
SmokyMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:52 PM   #110
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

Not to try and give recognition to JPR or anything, but the Bulls will be much better in the playoffs than they will be in the regular season, because of that defense. Cleveland, New Jersey and Miami might get better records, but Chicago can beat them all.

Quote:
If they lose to anyone it's Miami.

Wrong, if there's a contender they do beat, it's Miami. Miami always has trouble against Chicago, and that was with Tyson Chandler as their best big man. Now they have two guys who are way better than Chandler. The big 3 in the West should be able to beat them though. And no Houston is not anywhere near that group, because they always flame out, and I just can't take them seriously anymore.

As for China, this was not a test at all for the US because China has the backcourt of a crappy WAC team. Yao can't do much when he doesn't even have the ball. I'm surprised China didn't lose by 40+.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #111
Number2
I hit open layups

Number2 has an OK reputation so far

To say that nobody wants to see the Rockets on national tv is just ignorant... What about all of China? I'd say that's a pretty good market.
Number2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: