Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #241
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Bust.

That's what I mean, He won't be a top 5 pick
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #242
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Randolph will be a Clipper
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:45 PM   #243
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
Guess you missed my post right above this.

But I certainly don't think they need rose. Beasley would actually work well, but I don't think Deandre Jordan would be a bad pick for them to take via a trade down a few slots.

You posted that while i was in the middle of replying.

Deandre Jordan? You mean Chicago should add yet another undeveloped big man? Arent you tired of thier frontcourt being nothing but projects or guys allergic, incapable of giving you production downlow worth a damn? Geeze, D.Jordan is no different than Tyrus Thomas, J.Noah. In terms of adding a young talent who will rely on his athletic ability and hopefully over time develop thier actual skill.

If you trade down, in that trade you better be bringing back a productive player. Otherwise its really stupid to move down. Better off taking that icecream cone over Jordan. Atleast Lopez can score. How effective in the NBA? Remains to be seen, but you dont gotta wait 4-5yrs thats for sure.

Bad GM you are.

Its Rose or Beasley. Only other option? A deal you cant refuse.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #244
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

The crazy thing is the Bulls only had a 1.7% chance of getting the No. 1 pick!!! This has to be the lowest probability to win the lottery ever. I remember the NJ Nets in 2000 had a 4.4% chance and they got the No. 1 pick. But anyone know if this is the lowest probability to ever win a draft lottery?
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #245
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBalla55
Tell that to the Hawks who drafted Marvin Williams ahead of CP3 despite them needing a PG forever. Marvin Williams was thought of to be seriously mega talented.

At some point, draft for need.
Marvins college career vs Mayos?

Marvin didnt even start and there isnt a dominant PG after Rose.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #246
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

Bulls select Rose or get in on possible Melo trades. Chicago isn't close enough to a championship to draft Beasley.
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #247
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
This completely ****ed up my day.

+2 im so tight right now

im hoping Mayo falls or Bayless if they are both taken then i either trade or take D.J Augustin hes what the knicks need now
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #248
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Brook Lopez? Come on, Oj Mayo is the best choice to play with Al Jefferson. I don't care how many guards Minnesota has. Foye can play with Mayo and McCants can take a back seat.

Don't they have Telfair too, they can get rid of that wanna be thug for a slightly less poser.

Yeah add OJ Mayo then tell me who plays Center for your team.

"But but but....

Robin Lopez. Put him next to Al Jefferson and go. Downlow is set for years.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #249
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatPrince
+2 im so tight right now

im hoping Mayo falls or Bayless if they are both taken then i either trade or take D.J Augustin hes what the knicks need now
Me too, though it's unlikely. I hope to God we don't get Gordon. My gut feeling just says he's gonna be a bust.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #250
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatPrince
+2 im so tight right now

I have a feeling that we end up with that euro kid and he ends up a bust.

it's all on memphis though, if they pass up on mayo or bayless for a big man we could still get one of them.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #251
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Where do the sonics go at #4?

Lopez? Bayless?
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #252
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

D'Antoni will pick Gallinari, you mark my words.

He also played with guy's father, back in his Milan days...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #253
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
Where do the sonics go at #4?

Lopez? Bayless?

BPA or explore a trade.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #254
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

^ to answer mr swift.. i think as crazy as it may sound seatlle will get deandre jordan...

minny should get lopez... they need a legit center...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #255
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
BPA or explore a trade.
But who do you think will be the BPAs at #4. It seems like a clear top 2 and then a group of 4-6 depending on who you ask.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: