Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #31
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
do you know what year it was and which pick they were supposed to get?
I'm pretty sure it was 01 when they got K-Mart It was either 12-14...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #32
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I heard the nets are shopping Marcus maybe to move further up in the draft
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #33
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
do you know what year it was and which pick they were supposed to get?
It was 2000 Draft, they got Kenyon Martin #1 overall and I believe they were supposed to pick #6 or #7, I can't remember which exactly...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #34
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
I heard the nets are shopping Marcus maybe to move further up in the draft
ERIC GORDON HERE WE COME!!!
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #35
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

the knicks will draft Derrick Rose i guarantee it
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #36
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I could see Beasley being a Shawn Marion type, offensively anyway, under D'Antoni, but they'd take Rose
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #37
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My prediction for the draft is Sonics win. The team that doesn't deserve it because they just got Kevin Durant. Plus, the team is moving/not moving so this will bring that controversy to forefront, just like David Stern doesn't want.

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:36 PM   #38
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

seatle with number 1 pick and portland with the number 2 i hope
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #39
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
seatle with number 1 pick and portland with the number 2 i hope

That would be rediculousley awesome.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #40
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
^ Tuesday..

This Anticipation of this draft lottery > This years NBA playoffs.

B-Easy or D-Rose a Heater...Let's get it.
lol cause you are from miami
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #41
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
That would be rediculousley awesome.
by awesome youd mean really gay right
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #42
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am hoping that the Memphis Grizzlies get the no.1 pick in the NBA Draft, and I think they suffered enough after trading Gasol to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for players, who have no chance of becoming an all star in the NBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #43
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I am hoping that the Memphis Grizzlies get the no.1 pick in the NBA Draft, and I think they suffered enough after trading Gasol to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for players, who have no chance of becoming an all star in the NBA.
The 1st pick MUST go to an Eastern team.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #44
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
The 1st pick MUST go to an Eastern team.

I also expect the Knicks to get the no.1 pick in the NBA because they have a new front office, and Stern wants to turn them into a major contender in the Eastern Conference by 2010.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #45
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I also expect the Knicks to get the no.1 pick in the NBA because they have a new front office, and Stern wants to turn them into a major contender in the Eastern Conference by 2010.

couldn't agree with you more they are def. getting a top 2 its just a gut feeling

KNICKS DRAFT DERRICK ROSE

THE KNICKS ARE FINALLY WATCHABLE
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: