Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-20-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
Prince
I brick open layups

Prince has an OK reputation so far
Default O.J. Mayo...The Truth??

I seen him play some AAU ball...he has the showtime package...hops, handle, hype, I seen him throw some retarded oops to Oden... I think it would be better if he gets drafted kinda low (which is impossible) but if he goes to a team that doesnt need him right away (Bron, Bosh, Melo, Flash) he can have a better impact because of his slight frame...but he is 17
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince
I seen him play some AAU ball...he has the showtime package...hops, handle, hype, I seen him throw some retarded oops to Oden... I think it would be better if he gets drafted kinda low (which is impossible) but if he goes to a team that doesnt need him right away (Bron, Bosh, Melo, Flash) he can have a better impact because of his slight frame...but he is 17

I don't understand the logic in that. Why does he have to play with these players to have an impact? Wouldn't have an impact on a team that needs him more?
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #3
Prince
I brick open layups

People wasnt talking Wade until he got with Shaq, then came Flash
if he goes to like Cleveland or Orlando or Boston or ATL he could have that learning curve he needs like Kobe and T-Mac and Jermaine O' Neal
Old 08-20-2006, 03:35 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

He isn't 17. He's almost 19.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:54 PM   #5
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Derrick Rose will end up being better. Remember that name, Derrick Rose. This guy is going to abuse every Point Guard in this league.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #6
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
People wasnt talking Wade until he got with Shaq, then came Flashif he goes to like Cleveland or Orlando or Boston or ATL he could have that learning curve he needs like Kobe and T-Mac and Jermaine O' Neal

Really, is that true? I guess getting your college team to the final four, getting drafted top five in a star studded draft, then leading a hopeless Miami team into the play-offs gets you no credit at all.
OJ is gonna be one of those players who's gonna make an instant impact. He doesn't need a tutor.

Last edited by DaHeezy : 08-20-2006 at 04:45 PM.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

That made me laugh
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

derrick rose and eric gordon is better then mayo
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #9
Prince
I brick open layups

Thanks for the scouting report I'll look into that
Old 08-20-2006, 06:28 PM   #10
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

OJ = TO, but dumber.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: O.J. Mayo...The Truth??

mayo will dominate the league like jordan prime this year just watch
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #12
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: O.J. Mayo...The Truth??

Good point.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: