Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

With all the Playoff talk, ISH could use some Lottery discussion aswell. Miami is the projected team to get the No.1 pick, with Seattle, Minnesota, and Memphis following. So to all of the fans from losing squads, enter and discuss your team needs for next season, and if this draft/draft position could help you.

Here's another fact, your team can do no worse than three spots less of how your team finished in the regular season's standings, meaning New York, who finished 5 worst can't get worse than 8th.

So here, just make predictions, your teams best case scenario, and all discussion for this Tuesday's draft. (On a side note, here's to us getting No.1, New Yorkers! )

Here's all fourteen of the teams chances of winning the Lottery:

(Can a Mod please Sticky this thread? Thanks)
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

When is the lottery?
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

^ Tuesday..

This Anticipation of this draft lottery > This years NBA playoffs.

B-Easy or D-Rose a Heater...Let's get it.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
When is the lottery?
This Tuesday. May 20th 8:00PM EST On ESPN, Before Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Lets hope the Warriors get the #1 pick!
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Blazers are gonna get the #1 pick again this year, and draft Derick Rose. Then we are gonna rule the NBA for the next 10-20 years.

No, but in all honesty i want Portland to just trade the #13(if that is indeed where we end up)

I want Seattle to get the #1 and NY to get the #2 picks.

Good luck everybody!
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

With the 11th pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers select Kevin Love.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope the Nets get at least the 2nd and get Micheal Beasly I would be so happy
But if they dont w/ the 10th pick Nets should get JaVale McGee

Last edited by Nets fan 93 : 05-18-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im dreaming of Rose being a TWolf but I would settle with Beasley as well. Anyone else and Id trade down for someone like Eric Gordon.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #10
NY Comeback
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
With the 11th pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers select Kevin Love.
You really think Love will fall that low? I don't see him going any lower than 6, but most Mock Drafts on the net have him pretty low....I find that interesting.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #11
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Cavs aren't in the lottery so my main hope for this year is that Miami doesn't get a top 2 pick, beyond that I'm fine with all of the possible scenarios. Would really annoy the hell out of me if they get rewarded with a player of Rose/Beasley's level after putting on the worst show I have ever seen from any proffesional ballclub, just outright horrible play, complete lack of sportsmanship and blatant tanking.

Also I would like to see Rose with the Sonics or Clippers, but that's really a minor thing.
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Cavs aren't in the lottery so my main hope for this year is that Miami doesn't get a top 2 pick, beyond that I'm fine with all of the possible scenarios. Would really annoy the hell out of me if they get rewarded with a player of Rose/Beasley's level after putting on the worst show I have ever seen from any proffesional ballclub, just outright horrible play, complete lack of sportsmanship and blatant tanking.

Also I would like to see Rose with the Sonics or Clippers, but that's really a minor thing.

Get ready to be annoyed then, f*ck boy...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
You really think Love will fall that low? I don't see him going any lower than 6, but most Mock Drafts on the net have him pretty low....I find that interesting.

I'd say it's around 50/50 that he'll be around at 11. I could see a team like Charlotte or Chicago taking him higher. The more recent reports I've seen on ESPN say he's already begun to drop weight, and the kid's already the most polished big man draftee since Bogut in my mind, and as a freshman. If the reports of him getting into much better shape pan out I could see him turning some heads at the pre-draft workouts and getting picked something like top 7.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
206kid
High School Varsity 12th Man

206kid has not been impressing people

With the number 1 pick of the 2008 NBA Draft the Miami Heat select Derrick Rose out of Memphis University
206kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #15
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

does anyone know who is the lowest team on the board in NBA history to have won the lottery?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: