Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-20-2008, 12:34 PM   #16
kidachi

Default Re: NBA Draft:Teams To Move Up;Teams To Move Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
No,but he could be a target if Cleveland moved up.

hmm. I want Donte Greene for the Cavs.. or CDR.

but i have a feeling CDR would be a bust.. IDK why.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it is very possible the Blazers will move their pick. They will likely either move down, or trade for a veteran. I say only a 45% chance they keep the #13 pick.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #18
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Don't think Colangelo would move his number 1 overall pick just to get into the top 10. He's probably going to stubborn with Bargnani.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #19
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the Raptors are trading up with the intent to get either Brook Lopez or Gallinari then please don't bother. Not a fan of either whatsoever and Lopez IMO will be one of the bigger busts in this draft. Gallianri might be alright but he reminds me of Boris Diaw. Not something I'd want to use a top 10 pick on.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raptors trade up to #1 just to take Gallinari.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:33 PM   #20
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
If the Raptors are trading up with the intent to get either Brook Lopez or Gallinari then please don't bother. Not a fan of either whatsoever and Lopez IMO will be one of the bigger busts in this draft. Gallianri might be alright but he reminds me of Boris Diaw. Not something I'd want to use a top 10 pick on.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raptors trade up to #1 just to take Gallinari.
I hear Gallinari reminds many people of Toni Kukoc,but it would be a problem acquiring him because they did have a nice season from Jamario Moon and Kapono is a solid rotation player at the 2 and 3 also.

Boris Diaw isn't bad by the way,when he's getting minutes he does put up good stats.

I think the ideal pick for Toronto would be JaVale McGee,he has great lenth,plays defense,grabs boards,and can run the court.He reminds me a lot of Samuel Dalembert but McGee showed more range in college.

Last edited by Interminator : 05-20-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #21
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't mean Diaw is a bad player. I'd take him on the Raptors for sure but he's not a type of player I'd want to use a top 6-8 pick on as he has been projected. The Raptors badly need talent at SG, SF and C. The most likely way they'll get upgrades here is through trades though. Moon and Kapono are pretty much irrelevant. Both are solid players but would be better suited to coming off the bench rather than playing 30+ minutes per game.

It's hard to know which direction the Raptors are going in right now. Colangelo is a solid GM but it looks like he has a VERY flawed plan for this team. If they really are dead set on developing Bargnani as the future C for this team then IMO there isn't much hope regardless of who they trade/draft.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #22
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who wants Ike Diogu for a 1st round pick?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd laugh if BC could swap Bargnani, Ford and a future #1 for Memphis' 5th pick (Lopez), Conley and the 28th pick plus fillers. Highway robbery...only if they could keep the 17th pick and draft someone like Batum, Alexander, etc. Then draft someone like Hendrix (pf/c) or Lee (sg) at 28.

Calderon/Conley (I kept Calderon cause Ford and Conley have too many similarities).
Ukic/Delfino
Batum
Bosh/Hump
Lopez/Hendrix

(just the young/in their prime talent by the time everone develops).

Hopefully another sg by the time Batum would be starting of course.

I don't know why I get excited about these fanstasy trades.

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:11 PM   #24
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'd laugh if BC could swap Bargnani, Ford and a future #1 for Memphis' 5th pick (Lopez), Conley and the 28th pick plus fillers. Highway robbery...only if they could keep the 17th pick and draft someone like Batum, Alexander, etc. Then draft someone like Hendrix (pf/c) or Lee (sg) at 28.

Calderon/Conley (I kept Calderon cause Ford and Conley have too many similarities).
Ukic/Delfino
Batum
Bosh/Hump
Lopez/Hendrix

(just the young/in their prime talent by the time everone develops).

Hopefully another sg by the time Batum would be starting of course.

I don't know why I get excited about these fanstasy trades.

Roko is coming over next season?
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Roko is coming over next season?

I haven't heard anything for a while, but it seemed almost certain back then.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: