Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-21-2008, 06:28 AM   #1
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is considered somewhat coolDengness9 is considered somewhat cool
Default To Anyone Who Thinks The Pick Should Be Traded

It Will Not Happen And It's Pathetic You Would Want To Trade It Or Think It Even Would Be Traded In The First Place. Unless You Get Kobe, Lebron, Dwight,amare, Cp3 Or Someone Like That Its Not Worth It. Carmelo Anthony Is Not Worth It!!!!

Stop The Trade Talk Involving The Pick.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: To Anyone Who Thinks The Pick Should Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
It Will Not Happen And It's Pathetic You Would Want To Trade It Or Think It Even Would Be Traded In The First Place. Unless You Get Kobe, Lebron, Dwight,amare, Cp3 Or Someone Like That Its Not Worth It. Carmelo Anthony Is Not Worth It!!!!

Stop The Trade Talk Involving The Pick.
If it had of been the #3 or above, i'd be all for them trading the pick. I'm watching and reading more about Rose, and he just keeps sounding better and better. Jay Bilas said he's a more dynamic version of Deron Williams, while he compared Beasly to Derrick Coleman. Coleman isn't anything to sneeze at I know, but Rose seems more and more like the guy to take.

Trading for Anthony sounds good, but they have Deng at the SF spot, and he's good enough.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
marksmith
Can barely lace up my sneakers

marksmith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
If it had of been the #3 or above, i'd be all for them trading the pick. I'm watching and reading more about Rose, and he just keeps sounding better and better. Jay Bilas said he's a more dynamic version of Deron Williams, while he compared Beasly to Derrick Coleman. Coleman isn't anything to sneeze at I know, but Rose seems more and more like the guy to take.

Trading for Anthony sounds good, but they have Deng at the SF spot, and he's good enough.

Deng's a restricted FA, which opens him up to sign-and-trade possibilities. Presently, Nocioni would be our starting SF though, unless they had the common sense to try TT at the 3 and put Noah and Gray at 4 and 5, respectively.
marksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmith
Deng's a restricted FA, which opens him up to sign-and-trade possibilities. Presently, Nocioni would be our starting SF though, unless they had the common sense to try TT at the 3 and put Noah and Gray at 4 and 5, respectively.
TT cannot play the 3. Though Nocioni would be the starting SF, Deng is better than him IMO
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #5
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is considered somewhat coolDengness9 is considered somewhat cool

The only people as of the roster now who start at PF is either Drew Gooden or Tyrus Thomas. Noah is the for sure starter at C, while Aaron Gray will absolutely not start for the Bulls. Draft Rose, trade Hinrich or Gordon plus Gooden or Tyrus for a good big man and then you have a sick ass lineup.

PG Derrick Rose
SG Ben Gordon or Kirk Hinrich or Thabo Sefolosha could start as well
SF Luol Deng/Andres Nocioni
PF Tyrus Thomas/Drew Gooden or a player traded for
C Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray

Thats an EXTREMELY athletic lineup that would run teams out of the gym.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
The only people as of the roster now who start at PF is either Drew Gooden or Tyrus Thomas. Noah is the for sure starter at C, while Aaron Gray will absolutely not start for the Bulls. Draft Rose, trade Hinrich or Gordon plus Gooden or Tyrus for a good big man and then you have a sick ass lineup.

PG Derrick Rose
SG Ben Gordon or Kirk Hinrich or Thabo Sefolosha could start as well
SF Luol Deng/Andres Nocioni
PF Tyrus Thomas/Drew Gooden or a player traded for
C Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray

Thats an EXTREMELY athletic lineup that would run teams out of the gym.

LOL... just imagine how well that team would play under D'Antoni.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

How is that an extremely athletic lineup that could run people out of the gym? You put way too much stock in a draft pick. TT still isn't doing much of note, Gordon is still streaky, and best used off the bench. Gooden can't run, can he? Noah can't hit the broad side of a barn.. athletic, sure.. but can't score. So your lineup that can run people out of the gym is a PG with a questionable jump shot, a streaky SG that shoots well off the bench, poorly as a starter, a SF that has no 3-point range, a PF that can't shoot, and a C that can't shoot... if you mean LITERALLY run them out of the gym, then yes.. but if you meant it in a "blow them out" way... no.

I agree that Rose will be a great player. I think that Beasley will be a great player. I think Hinrich has the potential to be an all-star within the next 3 years, I don't think that Gooden does. All I'm saying is that there's more of a gap in talent between Gooden and Beasley than there is Rose and Hinrich, so why aren't we going Beasley?
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: