Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #1
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster
Default The trade

what if we didnt do the chicago side of the deal ?

would this team have beaten boston?

G West
G hughes
F KING JAMES
F Gooden
C big z

discuss
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
what if we didnt do the chicago side of the deal ?

would this team have beaten boston?

G West
G hughes
F KING JAMES
F Gooden
C big z

discuss
Assuming that West is Delonte West, you would not have him since he was part of the deal.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Assuming that West is Delonte West, you would not have him since he was part of the deal.
yeah he was part of the deal too.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
Fatso
I brick open layups

Fatso has an OK reputation so far

LOL, that West guard spot would have gone to (LOL) Eric Snow.
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if you all read he said JUST THE CHICAGO SIDE, meaning if instead of Ben Wallace and Joe Smith we had Drew and Larry. Delonte and Wally were Seattle's contribution

And my answer is yes, we would have done better. In the games where LeBron wasn't stepping up we needed someone else to score. Drew and Larry could both give you a good 15-20 on a given night if asked to, whereas Ben Wallace and Joe can maybe combine for 12 points. So to me if we had those two to pick up the scoring that we lacked with LeBron struggling we would have done a lot better. Me and my dad were actually discussing this same thign earlier.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, the idiots in this thread.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #7
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

they only needed west
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #8
Cavs2007Champs
Common-sense Cavs Fan

Cavs2007Champs has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
And my answer is yes, we would have done better. In the games where LeBron wasn't stepping up we needed someone else to score. Drew and Larry could both give you a good 15-20 on a given night if asked to, whereas Ben Wallace and Joe can maybe combine for 12 points. So to me if we had those two to pick up the scoring that we lacked with LeBron struggling we would have done a lot better. Me and my dad were actually discussing this same thign earlier.

WOW!!! Since when were Gooden and Hughes able to pick up the scoring load when asked?? Then I guess LeBron and the other guys only asked them to do that 3-4 times a month??

So then they told Drew and Larry to go on ahead and shoot 20% from the field or completely disappear the other 10 games they sucked??

All we have then is Gooden, Z, and AV in the big man rotation, which I think would have been outperformed greatly by Bostons big man rotation, and Ray Allen already played bad, so Hughes's defense would be irrelevant, and he isn't quick enough to play Rondo.

We still lose in 7, if not 6.
Cavs2007Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: