Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who should Phoenix take at the 15th pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
But that's a 15th pick, not a lottery pick.
It's one pick away. You are acting like they are picking at 20. They have a shot at several impact players.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
But that's a 15th pick, not a lottery pick.
Are you trying to tell me all-star players havent been picked 15th or lower?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #18
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Are you trying to tell me all-star players havent been picked 15th or lower?
He seems to be. Steve Nash and Al Jefferson were picked at 15. Hedo, Rickey Greene, and John Stockton were picked at 16. Don't get me started on the 17th pick. That's where Shawn Kemp, Josh Smith, and Danny Granger were scooped up.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I'm going a little off-topic here, but am I the only one that doesn't see PHX as having a true direction? After years of cheapness, selling picks, they make a deal for Shaq, who doesn't fit their style at all and although he can defend Duncan is overall on a major decline and makes too much money for a Contender to find him a good buy at his current deteriorating level. The rest of the team is still built for an uptempo style and there are few good defenders. They let their bigtime offensive coach walk and with the Colangelos out of the picture the vision for the team is all Steve Kerr, but what's his vision? They still have a lot of good assets to move around but I just don't get what they're doing.
Actually the Suns really havent been cheap over the years. They have just made bad decisions. They go and sell a draft pick and then go sign Eric P. to a similar deal. They sell a draft pick and then sign Marcus Banks to a big deal.

I'm assuming there plan is for them to build around Amare and whatever free agents they can sign in two years. Phoenix will have cap space for two big time free agents and they usually have no trouble attracting them.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
He seems to be. Steve Nash and Al Jefferson were picked at 15. Hedo, Rickey Greene, and John Stockton were picked at 16. Don't get me started on the 17th pick. That's where Shawn Kemp, Josh Smith, and Danny Granger were scooped up.
Niceee....

I was gonna list good players picked in the lower half of the 1st round but I started to list too many guys.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #21
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

When a team gives Diaw $9 million/yr and then sells first round picks you have to wonder what they are doing.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #22
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
For a team in desperate need of an infusion of youth the 15th pick is a godsend.

Agree!!! Lets go Joe Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: