Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Ring#7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Mutual Respect!

Hey everybody hows it going. Lately I've been feeling alot of hostility on this forum. This is the 1st basketball forum I've ever signed to, and it was alot of fun at 1st. We all would share our ideas with one another, and when we disagreed with something, we knew where to draw the line. I enjoy listening to other peoples ideas and negotiating basketball. But now it seems like people are taking verbal shots at each other and I'm a bit disgusted. I got 2 other forums I visit and both are more welcoming than this one. We have disagreements, but it never gets to the point of name calling or trying to expose someone. I dont want to have to leave the forum, i just want for everyone to get along. This is supposed to be fun, and it all starts with a mutual respect. I'm sorry if I offended someone, but I'm a child of GOD and its my job to keep the peace. I'm not really expecting any replies, but all are welcome. Thanks for reading my post.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Re: Mutual Respect!

if you cant take the heat get out of BEASLEY's Kitchen
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is considered somewhat coolDengness9 is considered somewhat cool

I hear you man, but B-ball talk goes from casual conversation to heated conversation quickly. You gotta do what you gotta do man.

But ebro, this is ROSE's kitchen, his backyard, and his franchise.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
I hear you man, but B-ball talk goes from casual conversation to heated conversation quickly. You gotta do what you gotta do man.

But ebro, this is ROSE's kitchen, his backyard, and his franchise.

I agree with that, that is just how sports talk in general goes. If you don't agree at first you hear them out, and then you pick it apart. Just watch Around the Horn - same thing, except they are obviously professionals so they have to keep something back or they'd get their asses chewed.

But I agree some of it gets out of hand, and I know I am apart of some of it, but really they are ligit arguements. There is a fork in the road and 2 ways to go about picking which way to go. There is going to be arguements.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Thanks for the advice. I guess I hadn't looked at it that way. You guys just taught me a lesson in debating over the internet. Who do I pay? lol. Now I know not to take it so personal. Oh well, back to basketball. So what do ya think about the Lakers and the celtics? I think the Lakers are gonna take it. But after seeing paul pierce' passion for the game, and considering how long he's been struggling with the Celtics. I think he deserves more than anyone. So I'm a bit indifferent.

Last edited by Ring#7 : 06-01-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring#7
Thanks for the advice. I guess I hadn't looked at it that way. You guys just taught me a lesson in debating over the internet. Who do I pay? lol. Now I know not to take it so personal. Oh well, back to basketball. So what do ya think about the Lakers and the celtics? I think the Lakers are gonna take it. But after seeing paul pierce' passion for the game, and considering how long he's been struggling with the Celtics. I think he deserves more than anyone. So I'm a bit indifferent.

I want the Celtics to win because I am a huge Pierce fan (Rock Chalk), and I think the whole Big 3 deserves a Championship. But the Lakers are just so damn good and good on both sides of the ball. If they had Bynum it'd be over in 5, but since he is out the Celtics still have a chance. And you know KG and Pierce are going to show up, if Allen can show up to, then who knows maybe that home court will help them out.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #7
Ring#7
I brick open layups

In order for the Celtics to even have a chance, the Big 3 are going to have to show up at every game. Not the Big 2 or the Big 1 (pierce) They got away with alot in the east but none of that stuffs gonna fly in LA. They cant let it turn into a one on one battle between Kobe and Pierce because Pierce is gonna lose. And they cant afford to have garnett fall asleep in the 4th quarter either. I dont know whats going on with Allen, but he sure looks like trash these days.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: