Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-22-2008, 04:13 PM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Heat may take Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
I think Chi takes Beasley.

Either is a win-win for both teams.
we'll see, riley is a wheeler dealer so i won't be surprised if he does something to turn the 2nd pick into more than one player
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #17
BBall Allstar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BBall Allstar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
@BBall Allstar
davis isnt gonna start... Well if the heat would deal marion again it has to be for something like shaq. that is what they need for the heat to be contenders again. I cant really think of a center for the miami heat if they would deal marion. Maybe brad Miller? Jermain O'neal? (he will be injured again this season) Okafor? its hard.. So i think its best if Marion will stay with the heat.

I don't like to see Ricky Davis on the bench!
and I don't think that they get something like Shaq for Marion, I would think about Camby or I don't know... Dalembert??
BBall Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall Allstar
Why should the Heat take OJ Mayo? They really need a PG and they have Dwyane Wade as SG. They should pick Derrick Rose...
Maybe they can trade Marion for a starting Center!

PG: Rose
SG: Wade
SF: Davis
PF: Haslem
C: ??

Marion will not bring back a starting Center. Wake up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #19
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Bulls are taking Beastley.

Heat should take Love, but they'll probably take Rose.

T-Wolves will pick Mayo.
LMFAO

Probably take Love? Jesus
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #20
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Marion will not bring back a starting Center. Wake up.

He did for Pheonix about 4 months ago.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #21
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Man I dont get it. Mayo was real big a year ago in the mock drafts. Then he fell to like the bottom five of the top ten. Now in the last week he has moved back up to being possibly picked third. Why is his draft staus all iove the place. I would love for him to fall to memphis. But I dont think he will get passed on twice.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #22
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
He did for Pheonix about 4 months ago.

I think he meant starting quality starter.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People, this is not true. We're talking about PAT RILEY, it's a smokescreen.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall Allstar
Why should the Heat take OJ Mayo? They really need a PG and they have Dwyane Wade as SG. They should pick Derrick Rose...
Maybe they can trade Marion for a starting Center!

PG: Rose
SG: Wade
SF: Davis
PF: Haslem
C: ??
what happened to marion?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
what happened to marion?

"maybe they can trade Marion for a starting C," hence the ???? at the 5 spot
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #26
MochaUdoka
Serious playground baller

MochaUdoka has a terrific reputationMochaUdoka has a terrific reputationMochaUdoka has a terrific reputationMochaUdoka has a terrific reputationMochaUdoka has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
People, this is not true. We're talking about PAT RILEY, it's a smokescreen.

best post in this thread. ol' wiley riley is playin jokes on ya'll
MochaUdoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #27
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

I just don't know about some of you. I really don't.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #28
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Mayo is Wade with half the explosion. That's a stupid pick, doesn't help at all.
Wade can't move anymore

you seen him this past year? i think he put on some weight or something, only had 1 or 2 dunks on the whole year... lost most of his explosion
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #29
RoodyPooUS
I airball my layups

RoodyPooUS has an OK reputation so far

If the Heat really have their mind set on Mayo and Chicago is going to take Rose. They will probably look for a trade to move down. Much like the NFL does to a greater extent, they will look for a quality role player in the deal. Im sure a team like NY is willing to send out some trade offers for Beasley.
RoodyPooUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #30
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Mayo is Wade with half the explosion. That's a stupid pick, doesn't help at all.

Mayo has a better shot and is bigger. He will also be - if isn't already - a better passer. Mayo is nowhere near Wade, but basically saying he's poor man's Wade is stupid. They are totally different types of players.

I think Mayo has possibly even more potential than Beasley and Rose, but the fact that he's older than the other two, and isn't as "can't-miss", will probably leave him behind Rose and Beasley in the draft.
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: