Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default bulls #1 pick

rose cant wear #23 anymore
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: bulls #1 pick

Every year the bulls are looking for a big man with out trading the farm away like Gasol and KG, they should go w/ Beasley. I dont see TT, Noah and Gooden as imposing big men in the league.
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
Cohnman15
I hit open layups

Cohnman15 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
Every year the bulls are looking for a big man with out trading the farm away like Gasol and KG, they should go w/ Beasley. I dont see TT, Noah and Gooden as imposing big men in the league.

I agree with you but I think the bulls with go with Rose because he is from Chicago.
Cohnman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Unless they trade maybe Hinrich for a big, it seems Beasley should be the pick here. They need any semblence of a post game that they can get.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #5
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I think this team needs a guy that is going to help them change course. Rose has that style that is going to give thim team the shot in the arm that they need.

The other big thing to me is that PG have taken control of the NBA. You are not going to be able to trade for Paul, Williams, or Parker. However, they have been in the running for Kobe and KG, and I think certainly could be in the running to get Melo and I think both Marion and Jamison are FA and probably could be brought in in a sign and trade deal. It is possible to add a scorer at forward.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Unless they trade maybe Hinrich for a big, it seems Beasley should be the pick here. They need any semblence of a post game that they can get.
i think they'll draft rose and hinrich is on the way out. he had a bad year last year with his scoring dropping 5ppg.get rose
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #7
PrepPhenoms
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PrepPhenoms has an OK reputation so far

Hinrich should probably put his house on the market starting today. If Paxson does not pick Rose, folks in Chicago will be very upset.

Secondly, I would expect Derrick to wear 25. He wore 25 at Simeon, and it was not available at Memphis (retired for Penny Hardaway). It is not a retired number for the Bulls.

www.prepphenoms.com
PrepPhenoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
rose cant wear #23 anymore

Same goes for if he gets selected for Miami. Jordan's jersey is retired in Miami as well.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #9
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

he also wore 1 alot
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: