Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
Jball888
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Grizzlies don't really want to succeed!

Grizzlies don't really want to succeed!

if they did, they would have gone after some talent!
Jball888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
Jball888

You are 100% ****ing right!!!!!!
Jball888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

What the **** r u guys talking about its abou the future jack ass not the present we have no chance at winning a championship right?So what is the point in going every year oh like the last three swept I KNOW.Still the other teams you mention have not made the playoffs in a couple of years. lakers finnally got back and all it took was kobe playing at his extreme best every night.Wow the grizz are where they were last season.Gay is right now as good as battier is right now letting wright go was good cause we now have that contract off books along with eddie jones's contract next year.We will have like 12 million under books to sign who ever the hell we want to like vince,or billups.So oh know if we dont go this season the 07-08 season will be ours to dominate.

Last edited by jailer : 08-25-2006 at 11:07 PM.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

What you little punks cant step up to rebuttel.Come on dont let a grizzly fan send your ass back to the bench step up.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:38 AM   #5
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

The Grizz were a top 5 seed last year and that was without their starting PG Stoudemire. They got a good kid from the draft and almost certainly will be a playoff contender come next season.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:01 AM   #6
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

i think its funny someone had so much time on their hands they had to use 2 profiles to talk bad about a team that won 49 games last season and picked up one of the most talented rookies in the draft.

no big deal, youre just pollution. and you suck at it.

nothing back for bobby jackson and lorenzen wright huh? how about we dont have to pay them anymore. they were a waste of money last year. both good players but really unproductive for our team. were like atlanta huh? thats why weve averaged about 48 wins the past 3 season.all you brought to the table were amazingly brilliant projections and guesses. you have nothing.
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:04 AM   #7
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

and yes we dont have as many threads or repliesas other boards ( 5 others have less) but i and others have strived for more productive conversation and topics lately. yes there may not be as many, but the depth of the conversation is a lot better than the main boards.

you should really just make your way to a wnba board because thats how lame you are.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:17 AM   #8
jailer
MillionDollarException

I was wondering when I would get back up for this lame ass.He is probably a houston fan still mad about losing future allstar rudy gay
Old 08-26-2006, 03:38 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

You guys know I'm a Knicks fan. While I don't think the griz will make the playoffs this year partly because of the battier-gay trade, I think it could benefit you in the future. But the other tams like houston for instance could make playoff chances thin for you guys. Thyey only sucked because there starting line-up was hurt the whole year almost. just like utah and New orleans. But i won't go with the soft cuddly bear name the other dude gave you. Get him off your back! Ouch!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #10
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

ok... we won 49 games last year and we got swept in the playoffs!

no ones braggin about anything except about how retarded your comments are. we know exactly what this team has and hasnt done, we now the moves jerry made this year are long term visioned moves. we know it could be a worse season this year for the sake of a better team down the road.

we are no where near the calibur of atlanta who has 12 of their 15 roster spots deidcated to 2 positions. and ill say this: if we are an "atlanta" team next year, so be it... the lottery class next year is ridiculous. i wouldnt mind having the chance to get Greg Oden, Kevin Durant, Thaddeus Young or some of the other potential lottery guys next year. No one is bragging or promising an amazing team this year, only long term improvement: something the Kings Im sure promised when they let go of Bonzi Wells who was the only reason you did anything in the playoffs.

"u guys stink", "teddy bears", "panda bears"

you worked real hard on that. i appreciate your incredibly hard work to stimulate some "excitement" in this forum.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:50 PM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

That wasn't the comment i expected from you, J.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:17 PM   #12
jailer
MillionDollarException

wow ok let me give this a shot.First off learn to use a ****ing period dumbass.What are you like seven did your dad quit beating your mom long enough for you to use the computer in peace.Cause it took you a while to respond.The kings will never win a ring ever they had there chance and oh yeah they blew it like always.You should kiss our feet for giving you bibby your only good player.Artest is ****ing crazy and might get yall a couple of wins next year wow so what.When his next rap albumn hits stands I think fans will start to hate his crazy ass again.The kings lost routinely to the lakers oh incase your forgot.Vlade tips ball out to top of arc horry finds it and shoots for three good good good good good lakers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!But hey good job on advancing there that was awesome.Good job trading webber to that uh helped out somehow.Oh yeah trading peja to that was awesome.Bonzi is about to leave to oh **** so you guys only real weapon in playoffs last year is also leaving.Man you guys are screwed.You should also be kissin our asses cause you got an awesome coach in musselman if there is any light at the end of tunnel for your routinely beaten playoff team it will be him.Weve been a franchise for like what five years and we have made playoffs three of them that is preety damn good.While the kings have been around for like 40 years and done nothing but get close.I used to think kings fans were smart and intelligent but after reading your curse ridden post you guys sound imbread

Last edited by jailer : 08-26-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:04 AM   #13
jailer
MillionDollarException

Wow your post is so ****ing hard to read half of your incoherent rant is impossible to decipher.The kings arent **** and wont ever be **** the griz have been here for five years and have acomplished just as much as the queens.Bahamas what I guess your lame ass posts got you deported?Go smoke some more crack and let the adults discuss grown up buisness.Ok so you just go back to your freaking box on the beach and bowl of dic>s.At least give me some intelligent coversation so this at least worth my time.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #14
zident

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Wow your post is so ****ing hard to read half of your incoherent rant is impossible to decipher.The kings arent **** and wont ever be **** the griz have been here for five years and have acomplished just as much as the queens.Bahamas what I guess your lame ass posts got you deported?Go smoke some more crack and let the adults discuss grown up buisness.Ok so you just go back to your freaking box on the beach and bowl of dic>s.At least give me some intelligent coversation so this at least worth my time.

hey slut i'm back they tried to banned me right cuz u talked bout my moms n i answered u back u are jus as sissy as them. u are a real dummy what u said didnt even make sense what school did you go to..... dumbass high??? :stupid: 2 to 1 u are some old geezer who caught their wife eating the milk mans ass...now your on insidehoops trying to 4get all about it. u moron pick a real team o and yo moms left a message on my answering machine sayin maury called.....and i'm not your father so u could stop being mad at me hoe...she slept with some other guy when she had u good luck finding him..... she was a good tea bagger tho HA! teddy bears thats one for the books
zident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 AM   #15
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
Originally Posted by zident
hey slut i'm back they tried to banned me right cuz u talked bout my moms n i answered u back u are jus as sissy as them. u are a real dummy what u said didnt even make sense what school did you go to..... dumbass high??? :stupid: 2 to 1 u are some old geezer who caught their wife eating the milk mans ass...now your on insidehoops trying to 4get all about it. u moron pick a real team o and yo moms left a message on my answering machine sayin maury called.....and i'm not your father so u could stop being mad at me hoe...she slept with some other guy when she had u good luck finding him..... she was a good tea bagger tho HA! teddy bears thats one for the books
Wow with language like that I wonder why they tried to ban you.What highschool did I go to I wonder the same about you.You know your supposed to at least talk a little bit about basketball not just random checks that are super weak.Really milk man jokes come on try harder.I guess its true that our county is going down the crapper, with kids like you around. Your youth is being wasted with hate man grow up.

Last edited by jailer : 08-31-2006 at 09:21 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: