Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Another bulls option... trade for fourth pick

since miami will want too much for the second pick... i say we go for the fourth pick by trading hinrich or gordon/tyrus to seattle for it...

from there we can go for brook lopez who can help our low post problem, and if he is taken we can go for bayless, mayo, or e. gordon for the 2 guard and look to sign a low post player....

just an idea...discuss
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:27 AM   #2
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Another bulls option... trade for fourth pick

I think you need to keep your core together. You guys are a proven team, though had a shocker of a year. I mean the same team practicallly took the Detroit Pistons to 6 games. Just add a few pieces and you guys should be extremely competitive.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

first of all seattle won't bite on that trade, 2nd trading tyrus for what? i don't think its worth that, this can be tyrus's new start, him and rose could develop a special chemistry together very much like paul and chandler, i posted a good trade scenerio in another thread, hinrich to miami for dorell wright and there 2nd rounder (which is basically a late 1st round pick), and if that trade goes thru we can get rid of luol deng for milwaukees charlie vee and there 8th pick and have the potential to grab a darell arthur or even kevin love, i also like mareese speights
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Another bulls option... trade for fourth pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
since miami will want too much for the second pick... i say we go for the fourth pick by trading hinrich or gordon/tyrus to seattle for it...

from there we can go for brook lopez who can help our low post problem, and if he is taken we can go for bayless, mayo, or e. gordon for the 2 guard and look to sign a low post player....

just an idea...discuss

If the Bulls get another high lottery pick, it would make it difficult to focus on one position with the second pick. If you want Lopez with the second pick, you would have to take Rose with the first one. But what happens if Lopez goes #3 to the T-Wolves? Then you have to take another PG, and things might not work out well. If you trade TT, then I think you would have to draft Beasley, then take Bayless with the #4 pick. I still don't think there is any way we can draft Rose and then trade TT - just not smart. If we can somehow get the #4 pick though? I say go for it. It would be great to get another impact player, considering we don't really have one now.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Taking a huge chance - not worth it.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

in my opinion the t-wolves need an outside scorer...al jefferson has been man handling down low... now they need to surround him with good shooters, not another low post man to crowd it up
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

thats a good idea actually, but if it does happen.....it probably will happen on draft night after the t-wolves make their selection.......it all comes down to who the wolves are gonna go for.......like somebody said, it would be cool to have lopez, but what if the wolves go after lopez.....you don't wanna grab kevin love that high.....

i just have a good feeling that the bulls are going to make a lot of trades on draft night if not days before the draft........usually things heat up on draft night just like how seattle was trading left and right last year........

i think one or 2 or maybe even 3 of these guys are gonna be moved:
1. kirk hinrich
2. ben gordon
3. larry hughes
4. tyrus thomas
5. drew gooden
6. maybe deng or nocioni, but not both.....
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #8
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Another bulls option... trade for fourth pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
in my opinion the t-wolves need an outside scorer...al jefferson has been man handling down low... now they need to surround him with good shooters, not another low post man to crowd it up

Al Jefferson is the tallest guy on the T-Wolves (I don't count Doleac), and he is only 6'10". They need some height to make it difficult for opposing players in the post, and they also need a guy that can step out and hit a jumper, which would open up space for Jefferson in the middle. I think Lopez is the perfect fit for them, and Foye and McCants are pretty good shooters when healthy.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: