Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I can't take quiters on NBA 2k8 anymore.

I've won about 10 games in a row now and 4 of the player quit with a little over a minute to go. I'm blowing boston and washington out by 25 each and then the count down screen comes on. They obviously pulled their ethernet cables. Then on top of all that wasted time the win doesn't get recorded, and they leave me a negative feed back for winning.

Two last two gamer tags don't ever play them. They are quiters:

HaLOgOD B3aSTOX

HOMEboyJB

I hate quiters. Anyone that thinks they can actually beat me hit me with a request. I'm tired of destroying people online with the Blazers and then they can't take it so they quit. It's sad I actually have to give them hope of a come back so they don't quit at half time sometime. This game is a rip off though. Should at least record the win.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I can't take quiters on NBA 2k8 anymore.

lol That happened to me. The guy picks Boston so I picked Detroit. It was close at the start then I pulled away. 4th quarter with 3mins left he quits.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
lbkingjames_fan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lbkingjames_fan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I've won about 10 games in a row now and 4 of the player quit with a little over a minute to go. I'm blowing boston and washington out by 25 each and then the count down screen comes on. They obviously pulled their ethernet cables. Then on top of all that wasted time the win doesn't get recorded, and they leave me a negative feed back for winning.

HaLOgOD B3aSTOX

HOMEboyJB

I hate quiters. Anyone that thinks they can actually beat me hit me with a request. I'm tired of destroying people online with the Blazers and then they can't take it so they quit. It's sad I actually have to give them hope of a come back so they don't quit at half time sometime. This game is a rip off though. Should at least record the win.

GO RIP CITY!
lbkingjames_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
evinecz
Banned

evinecz has an OK reputation so far

Happens to me all the time, either they quit or internet connection has been lost(they plug out the Ethernet cord)
evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I hate when people don't play manual D and let the computer do all the work. It takes the fun out of the game, like why even play then? Defense is a part of the game, stop abusing it. Using L2 on top of that is even worse

who has got a PS3? add me, hezzy82...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I quit because I was basically only playing Boston online and all most of the players do is chuck three pointers with Allen with 20 second left on the shot clock. Sadly that is a sound strategy, but it's no fun.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Atleast you still get the win, and don't have to waste your time with the rest of the game.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #8
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

I have a PS3, and I have the same problem with MLB '08 The Show.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
evinecz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Atleast you still get the win, and don't have to waste your time with the rest of the game.
We still get the win? i didnt know.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:58 AM   #10
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07

HaLOgOD B3aSTOX

HOMEboyJB

I know man its so annoying ,my record looks horrible because of it.I also start giving them a little hope so they don't quit but 2k sports needs to do something about that.Some people have told me to report because disconnecting is like tampering with xbox live results or something so check it out
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #11
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ha HA
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played Cannonball 4 times, tied up 2-2. Maybe i played him more? I dont remember honestly, if i did i know i lost. Nuggets and Sixers got me 2 wins. Go figure! Melo was clutch down the stretch and Sixers D gave us a boost. Willie Green had an instant 7pts off the bench late in the game. Aljeff sells out a tying basket (mofo had 41pts EASY).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 12:40 AM   #13
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I played Cannonball 4 times, tied up 2-2. Maybe i played him more? I dont remember honestly, if i did i know i lost. Nuggets and Sixers got me 2 wins. Go figure! Melo was clutch down the stretch and Sixers D gave us a boost. Willie Green had an instant 7pts off the bench late in the game. Aljeff sells out a tying basket (mofo had 41pts EASY).
haha nut grabber evans with the game saving offensive rebound
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #14
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

What are you peoples gamertags for 360

Mine is:
Retro Lux

Maybe we can play sometime
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:52 PM   #15
evinecz
Banned

Mine is Evinecz
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: