Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Shut the f*** up!!!!!

forrreals, we all need to just shut the f*** and get along.......no offense to anybody here in particular we're all bulls fans here........ever since we got lucky on the draft and got first pick, everybody's been arguing........maybe you guys forgot, we f*ck!n got lucky and now we're all arguing on whos the better pick.......

either way, rose or beastly......its going be a big improvement.......

we should be happy that we landed the first pick, we were suppose to pick 9 based on percentage...........now, why don't ya'll argue on who we should pick if we had the 9th pick..........we are fortunate to land one of the top 2 guys in this years draft...............just be happy........

nobody here is right and nobody is wrong........we all based our opinion on their potential.......last time we were this excited and the bulls drafted jay williams.......jay williams had more hype than rose cause he was too damn good in college and then his dumbass drove that motorcycle.........

i say we draft rose, some say draft beastly.....thats cool.......2 important things to cinsider.......first, lets hope pax makes the right pick.....like i said, either way is a good pick.......and second, lets hope that person pans out and thats the most important thing........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

captainkirk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Shut the f*** up!!!!!

We're lucky, let's hope we are able to deserve it! My opinion is: head coach choice is as important as 1# pick choice.
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
ILLEFEX

i wanted to put a catchy title, but i didn't mean to offend anyone.......its okay to voice your own opinion cause this is what its for.......but, its kinda messed up how we are putting each other down because of the other person's opinion.........

we should be happy we are in this position.........

or do you guys wanna argue about who to take with the 9th pick.......should we go with love or hibbert or mayo or gordon.........
Old 05-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i wanted to put a catchy title, but i didn't mean to offend anyone.......its okay to voice your own opinion cause this is what its for.......but, its kinda messed up how we are putting each other down because of the other person's opinion.........

we should be happy we are in this position.........

or do you guys wanna argue about who to take with the 9th pick.......should we go with love or hibbert or mayo or gordon.........

We should go with Arthur.

Don't agree?

Well then

I agree with you though, we got lucky to get the 1st pick and either Rose or Beasley is going to help this team out.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
ILLEFEX

arthur? come on man, i don't wanna start fighting and argue on here with you....hahahahaha.....

if rose, what number ya'll think he's gonna wear.....and maybe pax will give him jordan's old locker.....rose needs to pick like a nice number that not a lot of people pick......of course the 23 got more popular cause of jordan and now lebron........#1 mcgrady........#3 iverson........#21 duncan and garnett.......maybe #25........

and what if its beastly, ya'll think he's gonna wear #30.......jud buechler might get pissed......hahahaha........
Old 05-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #6
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
arthur? come on man, i don't wanna start fighting and argue on here with you....hahahahaha.....

if rose, what number ya'll think he's gonna wear.....and maybe pax will give him jordan's old locker.....rose needs to pick like a nice number that not a lot of people pick......of course the 23 got more popular cause of jordan and now lebron........#1 mcgrady........#3 iverson........#21 duncan and garnett.......maybe #25........

and what if its beastly, ya'll think he's gonna wear #30.......jud buechler might get pissed......hahahaha........

welll in high school he was 25 and after that he was 1 on another team... then memphis he went to 23
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:01 AM   #7
ILLEFEX

i think rose should go with #25 if we end up picking him.......
Old 05-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #8
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Rose should have kirk's #12 so we'll have a dozen Roses
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:09 AM   #9
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

I've seen a lot of mixed opinions among Bulls fans on who to pick. I personally would go with Beasley being the pick, but only if Paxson does not plan to make any other major changes to the roster. Otherwise, if he can go out an get a dominant/All Star caliber big man, like Elton Brand (somehow) then I'd be all in favor for D. Rose . But I honestly think some Bulls fans are overestimating the immediate impact Rose will have his rookie year. It's not like he is another MJ in the draft. All I hope for is the team to mesh and play well together next season. Either choice would be great, depending on what the roster looks like at the start of training camp.
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: