Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #496
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: Eastern Conference Finals, Pistons @ Celtics, Game 5, Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
seriously ignore the kid, hes gonna ***** because his team lost. hes gonna call his team out hes *****in act like hes not even here. hes air.

good win boston.

let the celtics lakers final begin

It appears you're a total retard. The Hawks shouldn't have been in the playoffs at all. The Hawks lost back in Jan when they went from being 4 games over .500 to being 10 games under .500. It's never a good thing when the 2nd worst franchise is in the playoffs or pushes the so called best to 7 games.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #497
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

It's amazing how Ray Allen shows up when it really mattered. Props for making the BIG shots at the end of the game.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #498
ChrisKreager
Local High School Star

ChrisKreager has not been impressing people

You think Rip Hamilton clutching his arm is only temporary OR could it affect him in Game 6?
ChrisKreager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:00 AM   #499
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

i dont really like rondo on crunch time possessions though
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #500
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonKGcelts
Let's focus on two series ago. If they beat the Lakers-Spurs in the finals granted they get there, that first series will be irrelevant. Why you choose to **** on the Celts after a great win at home against the Pistons is funny.

I don't even have to go back to two series ago. Cleveland would have missed the playoffs in the west. Yet, they take the so called best to 7 games also. Boston has won ONE lousy road game and Detroit basically laid down in that game. Boston had a pretty easy road to the finals setup, but because of unimpressive play they have barely moved on.

Making easy things tough is not a sign of a champion or greatness. Good team? Obviously. Great team? Not a chance.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #501
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if Sheed still thinks the Cs don't have a center? Regardless, great game by Perk and great game by Ray and KG. Meanwhile, Pierce continues to show that he could be one of the most unselfish great scorers ever.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #502
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #503
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
It appears you're a total retard. The Hawks shouldn't have been in the playoffs at all. The Hawks lost back in Jan when they went from being 4 games over .500 to being 10 games under .500. It's never a good thing when the 2nd worst franchise is in the playoffs or pushes the so called best to 7 games.

what is wrong with you? seriously. why do you have this vendetta against the atlanta hawks? what did they do to you? stfu. no one cares about the BS you spew regaring the hawks. enough is enough. damn.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #504
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Despite blowing the big lead we put a lot of pressure on the Pistons to win the next two.

Nice game by the starters tonight.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #505
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
I don't even have to go back to two series ago. Cleveland would have missed the playoffs in the west. Yet, they take the so called best to 7 games also. Boston has won ONE lousy road game and Detroit basically laid down in that game. Boston had a pretty easy road to the finals setup, but because of unimpressive play they have barely moved on.

Making easy things tough is not a sign of a champion or greatness.
blah, blah, blah...none of this matters. This is the NBA playoffs, not the BCS, so while the Cs won't shut up repetitive criticisms so long as they advance we Celtic fans aren't going to care.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #506
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I lost alot of faith and Ray Allen over the course of the playoffs. I bashed him a bit because I was frustrated. I knew he still had it in him and I'm glad he found it. Hopefully he can continue his hot shooting on the road. I believe in Jesus!

Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen stepped up tonight. I just hate that the Celtics can't hold leads. They always seem to let their opponents hang around.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:05 AM   #507
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease

and he still looks unhappy. what a miserible human being
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:05 AM   #508
RajonKGcelts
Time to repeat

RajonKGcelts is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
I lost alot of faith and Ray Allen over the course of the playoffs. I bashed him a bit because I was frustrated. I knew he still had it in him and I'm glad he found it. Hopefully he can continue his hot shooting on the road. I believe in Jesus!

Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen stepped up tonight. I just hate that the Celtics can't hold leads. They always seem to let their opponents hang around.

Agreed, i found myself hating Ray, but it's good to see a smile on his face. He doesn't deserve all the hate he's been getting. (even though he was shooting poorly)
RajonKGcelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:12 AM   #509
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
what is wrong with you? seriously. why do you have this vendetta against the atlanta hawks? what did they do to you? stfu. no one cares about the BS you spew regaring the hawks. enough is enough. damn.

I was responding to the question. Don't know if your a Celtics fan or not, but fans should expect better from a so called great team. BARELY beating 2 really bad franchises isn't something that is impressive. Make no mistake, the only thing that keeps Cleveland from being in the gutter is LJ. Look at the rest of that roster.

A great team should win the championship. Not a team that squeaks by mediocre teams.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:12 AM   #510
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

it should be illegal for guys like bill to be wearing such shoewear and bumping that fine peice of growler there

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: