Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Go back to school!

Players who should go back to school for another year

Anthony Randolph (Great talent,needs to add strength. But who can blame him for wanting a little money?)

DeAndre Jordan (Couldn't get the minutes in college game,he'll be riding the bench for a good 2 years in the NBA)

Javale McGee (Does anyone really know anything about this guy besides youtube? Individual workouts may be GM's first look at this guy.Only in the draft because being 7 foot gets you somewhere)

Chase Budinger (Could go as high as 15...Rick Pitino thinks he could easily slip to the late 1st round or even 2nd round. Needs to get better defensively)

Donte Greene (I remember Jay Bilas saying in a Syracuse NIT game that this guy needed to re-do his fundamentals,and I couldn't agree more. He won't get that fundamental training in the League.)

Robin Lopez (Did he only come out to be with his brother? Could be a one of the better big men in the Pac10 next season along with Ryan Anderson and REALLY raise his stock in 2009.)

Kosta Koufos (Needs to fine-tune his game. Needs to be more physical as he only averaged 6.7 rpg. Had a 1 for 10 game vs. UNC and had 8 pts and 0 rebounds in 24 mins against Coppin St. Needs to get tougher.

Mario Chalmers (With the losses of Rush,Kaun,Arthur,Robinson,and Jackson, Chalmers could be a 20ppg scorer next season and really boost his stock. Right now he's a 1st rounder maybe.)

Wayne Ellington (Never stood out too much. Needs to go back to UNC and become a 18ppg scorer.)

Danny Green (Could really find a niche at UNC with Wayne Ellington leaving.^^ Just would really like to see his dancing come back. http://youtube.com/watch?v=JqRmNkygo7k )

Davon Jefferson (Not a lock for the 1st round and should go back to USC to better his game)

Bill Walker (Could be THE player with Michael Beasley gone now. Maybe even the leading scorer in the Big 12.)

Ryan Anderson (You've got a great coach in Mike Montgomery now and the Pac10 was robbed of all their stars. You could be that star now!)

Player that was ready and SHOULD have come out: Blake Griffin

Obviously some of these players have already signed with agents.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Go back to school!

Anthony Randolph - was really surprise that he declared but imo could very well be the next tayshuan prince.

DeAndre Jordan - i dont think that Jordan would have the motivation to improve if he stayed in school.

Javale McGee - agree here.

Chase Budinger - Should have definitely stayed because him + jennings could very well post a threat.

Donte Greene - i dont think if he stayed his stock will go higher.

Robin Lopez - should have stayed to polish his offense.

Kosta Koufos - cant decide here

Mario Chalmers - Its ok his stock wont go higher next year should prove his worth where ever he may land.

Wayne Ellington - A poor mans rashad mccants if you ask me. ellington come back to school this year am quite sure that they may get the title together with hansbrough.

Danny Green - will be a starter if he chooses to come back should have stayed to put more muscle to be the ideal sg/sf reserved.

Davon Jefferson - If only the celtics have two #30 picks then this guy could have the nod. He can certainly learn alot from the truth

Bill Walker - should have stayed now that he is healthy and show everyone what he is capable of. But he mentioned that his game is not for college level we will soon find out.

Ryan Anderson - is trying to do what fazekas and spencer haws did. But he has the touch and the moves inside to be in the next level i think.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Other than the first 2 names, who are both almost definite lottery picks, I agree with everyone on your list. I think if Bill Walker played another year he would go top 5-10 in '09.

and Blake Griffin is a top 3 pick next year.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Danny Green is the type of player you want on your bench. I love that guy. He plays with energy and hustles on every possession.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
Wayne Ellington - A poor mans rashad mccants if you ask me. ellington come back to school this year am quite sure that they may get the title together with hansbrough.

Danny Green - will be a starter if he chooses to come back should have stayed to put more muscle to be the ideal sg/sf reserved.

they're staying in the draft... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ndy&id=3415036
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Yep i know but i think the reason why these two tried because they have the right to do so . but i think they should definitely stay in school.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: