Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #16
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

J-Memphis has an OK reputation so far

then you are officially better than brian cardinal... ill call jerry for ya and hook ya up with 50 mill.
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:49 PM   #17
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Finnaly I can get some respect at least when I drive to the hole I give my teammates the right kind of gatorade,pau hates cherry
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:55 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did play b-ball in hs. school. BC got some lucky money. Never get another conract though. I agree with realism always. Stick to that and were cool.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #19
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

its sad that brian cardinal has become the most talked about player for the Grizzlies in this forum. but thats because he sucks so bad and gets paid out the frame. i think starting tomorrow i am going to boycott talking about brian cardinal until the team gets rid of the white jerome james.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:54 PM   #20
jailer
MillionDollarException

At least jerome james is tall.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #21
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

at least jerome james is in new york... far far away from memphis... thats where brian cardinal needs to be.... far far away from memphis.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

every team has a bc or jj. name one who don't
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:45 PM   #23
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

i think a couple of the past san antonio and detroit teams would have to come pretty close. they full 12 man rosters and hardly any players could really be considered to be as overpaid or overvalued as bc or jerome james. i would have to say depending on your take of dampier, dallas has come pretty close too.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:07 AM   #24
jailer
MillionDollarException

I agree with knickscity every team has that one bum that is a crowd pleaser.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: