Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-22-2006, 06:16 AM   #31
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I aint buying that. The man is a 2.5 per game scorer in 12 years.

The man is a center. 6-11 or something and 240 pounds against 6-3 and 160-180 opponents, and not even men. All he should do is park his frame under the basket and catch the ball. Who would block him? Would they triple-team him? That would leave 2 players open. Put any center in the WNBA, including Yinka Dare and Chuck Nevitt, and he would be a Legend.
Psileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:16 AM   #32
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psileas
The man is a center. 6-11 or something and 240 pounds against 6-3 and 160-180 opponents, and not even men. All he should do is park his frame under the basket and catch the ball. Who would block him? Would they triple-team him? That would leave 2 players open. Put any center in the WNBA, including Yinka Dare and Chuck Nevitt, and he would be a Legend.

All of those guys are known for missing wide open layups under the hoop. I guarantee you Olowakandi couldnt average 20 in the WNBA
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:53 AM   #33
cks9505
I airball my layups

cks9505 has an OK reputation so far

funniest thread i've seen on this board yet.

olowokandi would go down as the greatest woman athlete ever after averaging 50ppg 30rpg 10apg 4spg and 40bpg (not a typo).

candace parker should go down as the greatest woman's baller when it is all said and done, and at the very peak of her playing ability......she would make varsity at a division III or NAIA school, might ride the bench at division II.

men and women should never be compared in competitive physical sports...ever.
cks9505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:01 AM   #34
allball

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cks9505
funniest thread i've seen on this board yet.

olowokandi would go down as the greatest woman athlete ever after averaging 50ppg 30rpg 10apg 4spg and 40bpg (not a typo).

candace parker should go down as the greatest woman's baller when it is all said and done, and at the very peak of her playing ability......she would make varsity at a division III or NAIA school, might ride the bench at division II.

men and women should never be compared in competitive physical sports...ever.

Okay man now YOU'RE joking. Kandyman doesnt have 10 assists for his whole career and he wont get 10 a game in the WNBA.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #35
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
All of those guys are known for missing wide open layups under the hoop. I guarantee you Olowakandi couldnt average 20 in the WNBA

Olowokandi averaged over 10 pts per game twice in the NBA.....he EASILY could in the WNBA.

I'm sorry, I've seen even the women players at my school when I was at College Park........they are just so beneath men it's not comparable. There are women that certainly have skills such as ballhandling and shooting. But there's just no footspeed, explosion, leaping ability, etc. That's the main difference. They are so much slower and slower to react to things.

Kandi would go down as the greatest woman's player of all time. I didn't play a lick of high school basketball and I honestly think I could be a dominant WNBA player just based on athleticism, though actually I bet there are WNBA players with better shots/handles than me.

I've seen Candace Parker and she's good for a woman, but she couldn't make any division of male basketball.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:36 AM   #36
cks9505
I airball my layups

cks9505 has an OK reputation so far

with the triple and quadruple teams the kandiman would command, he'd have no choice but to avg. 10 assist
cks9505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:14 AM   #37
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I played with a WNBA player once. I don't know her name, but she went to Wisconsin, which is where I was playing. She was probably the best player in the gym, but it's debateable. Better than most high school varsity boys, but not nearly as good as a McDonalds/Jordan boy.

I'm quite sure that literally any division 1 college men's player could be an all star in the WNBA. I say this having watched the WNBA all-star game, which was simply pathetic. Girls trying to dunk and repeatedly getting hung up on the rim. Sloppy ball handling, inferior shooting (in spite of smaller ball), etc.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:35 PM   #38
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Olawakandi would average 50-60 points a game in the WNBA. Lisa Leslie is considered a dominant "big" in the WNBA and she's what? 6'4"? Kandi would literally be unstoppable.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:52 PM   #39
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

Wow...

Its really not comparable at all

Average High School Team > Average WNBA Team...
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #40
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

I am going to say she would probably averge about 10ppg on an Atlanta Hawks squad?
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:59 PM   #41
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

I think we're all missing the point.

J.R. Smith lost in a slam dunk contest to a girl.
i mean the guy might as well cut off his testicles and start wearing summer dresses.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #42
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not to be sexiest but no WNBA player is batter then an NBA player unless your Lonney Baxter lol.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:11 PM   #43
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Hahaha, sexiest.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #44
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

she wouldn't even be able to post up Earl Boykins.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #45
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Clearly you've never actually seen a WNBA game.

You are now officially the biggest retard on this board, and that's quite a feat.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: