Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-22-2006, 03:31 PM   #136
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I know this is old, but Sixty or Reppy there's not a chance you can think of every country off the top of your heads. Every nation in Africa, South America, Asia? No.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:31 PM   #137
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
How did Bosh lead the team in assists (4)? How did Hirnich lead the team in rebounds (7)? How did Paul lead the team in fouls (9)?

Int'l ball is weird.
That box score always says that. Paul had 8 PF's the first game then 9 PF's the last 2. They got assists and fouls switched and still haven't fixed it.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:33 PM   #138
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
That box score always says that. Paul had 8 PF's the first game then 9 PF's the last 2. They got assists and fouls switched and still haven't fixed it.

That makes more sense. Thanks.

Paul is having a nice WC.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:37 PM   #139
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I know this is old, but Sixty or Reppy there's not a chance you can think of every country off the top of your heads. Every nation in Africa, South America, Asia? No.

Naw. I've never said I could. I was disputing people that said they could. Apparently some people outside of America put this huge emphasis on geography.... If only Americans knew geography, there wouldn't be any problems in the world..
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:47 PM   #140
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Naw. I've never said I could. I was disputing people that said they could. Apparently some people outside of America put this huge emphasis on geography.... If only Americans knew geography, there wouldn't be any problems in the world..

Oh, my bad.

Sixty's probably going to do some research in order to prove me wrong.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #141
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default cool beans

Did anybody notice that the u.s. team got outrebounded by slovenia 25-34. But at least the U.S. won the game.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:08 PM   #142
defmut
I hit open layups

defmut has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
F*** No!!!

It's bad enough with Odom, but Odom is miles ahead of Bosh.

Odom is dead weight.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: